Unimpressed Pets of Woot

They didn’t get cones, but … they actually aren’t even licking it, so… :man_shrugging: I’ll keep an eye on them.

6 Likes


there is always someone sleeping on my shoulder, today it is Cricket (which is rare because she is not the cuddly kind of pup)

7 Likes


It was Watson on Wednesday

(Do you see how much bigger his head is that Cricket’s?)

7 Likes


and now Berry (who is side eyeing the cheese and crackers I am munching on)

7 Likes


Guys, guys, guys - she has peanut butter

L-R Ascher, Watson, Berry, Jaz

8 Likes


Shift change - Topaz

Happy 4th

7 Likes

Watson: Berry put your eyes back in your head!

4 Likes

Happy Fourth!

5 Likes

The girls have been really loving towards each other since the surgery

9 Likes

Our patriotic :united_states: Biggles enjoyed himself last night :hugs::fireworks::sparkler:

Hope everyone had a good 4th! Our evening was interrupted by some wild storms!

9 Likes

That cloud system is GORGEOUS!

6 Likes

This took me far longer than planned due to technical difficulties. The tree :deciduous_tree: next to the feeder blocked the solar panel and I lost power for a bit. Then a huge branch fell barely missing the feeder! Solar panel problem solved though! I had to recalibrate and reconnect but I had it up and running again pretty quickly. Anyway here’s 4 1/2 minutes of clips from June 20th through today. See if you can spot the baby cardinal! :face_holding_back_tears::hugs:

6 Likes

So sweet! Im glad you were able to post this. I felt like some of them knew they were being watched​:grinning_face:.

4 Likes

Just set up bird feeder camera. Here’s my 1st customer. What kind of bird is this?

10 Likes
5 Likes

We’ve seen an opossum climb up there before, but this is a first for us.


Sorry for the lighting. It was like 2-3am.

8 Likes

Nice cat.

6 Likes

There were actually two bandit kitties!
2699

8 Likes

Awwww accomplices… you should adopt them and take them with you when you shop at the Wal-Mart.

6 Likes

They just keep coming!

4 Likes