Vintage Canvas/Leather Messenger Bags

Vintage Canvas/Leather Messenger Bags

Bought one of these last time around. I am very happy with the purchase seems to be good quality for the price.

2 Likes

Got the brown satchel last time and also very happy with it. Rugged and good quality. Was thinking I’d get the matching one in gray. Guess which sold-out first? Now I can’t get a grey one unless the deal comes back. Boo!

2 Likes

I bot all three last time around. Great bags.

3 Likes

I just bought one of these last week and paid $52.00 for it. Even at $52, it is a really nice bag. There are no dinky little magnet clasps to come loose, and the strap is nice and wide. its looks as good in person as it does in the photos.

1 Like

Does anyone knows which of the images is either of the brown’s: messenger brown or satchel brown?

here are captions on the photos. If you’re on the app, click into the sale and view the photos there.

But:

Satchel:

Messenger:

Hey, please bring back more stock of the Grey satchel. I really liked the brown one I got a few weeks ago. That way I have one for my personal stuff and laptop, and one for my work laptop (grey = droll boring servitude to “the Man”). Or I guess I could swap them so that Brown = brown-nose = gotta please the boss so they keep paying me enough to buy lots of stuff from Woot! But seriously I do like that grey color in the pictures. Only by the time I found this was up again yesterday, Grey was already sold-out.

BTW for anyone wondering about the quality of these, it’s VERY nice. Being in the NorthWest, I am a fan of Filson. They make things like this, and clothing. A lot of it is actually made in Seattle still, and other things from other parts of the US and Canada. Some shirts are from overseas, though. Anyway a similar canvas bag from them will be $250+. The full-leather (US leather on bag made in US) will be $600+. I know this Woot isn’t quite up to those standards, but, it’s damn-good $25 bag!

I’ll let the buyer know. We didn’t get many of the gray. :frowning:

1 Like

Of course it would be great if we knew how many of each was available, how fast each was selling, etc. But I guess that would ruin the whole “sport” of it.