Vizio 42” LCD HDTV

Looks like it isn’t 1080p like the last one.

Grats Cat

this one is only 1080i not 1080p i believe or the other way around. it’s not as high of def

Someone buy these POSes so we can get to the 40" screens.

Vizio is its own company that started in 1998 and became popular by being carried in Costco’s and Sam’s Club at a very low price for decent quality because they were able to sell TVs to wholesalers instead of retail chains. That being said, the older models like this weren’t in any way exceptional and in fact, ugly as fuck. I work for Costco and have sold a lot of these. To compare, the VO42FL is the "42 is what you’ll find in Costco’s at the moment and thats 1920x1080 and has a very nice black exterior for $999- oh and its put together a whole lot better right now. They are steadily gaining a good reputation—

A refurb Vizio is a risk though- they aren’t known for going bad but getting them serviced is a pain in the ass from Vizio

I was waiting for them to get under the 800 $ mark.

Uh, well I work electronics at wal mart. I think this TV would actually go for at least 800 off of store shelves, so you’re getting a better deal here.

The only problem I have so far is the brand name. I went to a home furnishings store and they informed me that they didn’t stock Vizio’s HDTVs because they were cheap / easily broken or something like that…

Looks like they have about a dozen of these

I need a 26" unfortunately I have no idea how long I’ll be waiting

No man, by contract nobody else was aloud to stock them for a long time

man this tv is going quick!

More like 30 or so.

Vizio is one of the best brands for TV’s out there right now. I havent had a problem with any of them so far and their customer service is nice as well. My only concern is the refurb business and having it shipped is definitely a big risk. I only buy straight from best buy or costco, less chance of damage occurring that you can’t control.

Just sayin’; for 200 more you get 1920x1080, 4 HDMI, better panel and a better black frame

Thanks … I think it was a good price… hope I don’t have any problems with if after delivery???

Actually this one is 720p (1366×768 native resolution).

Anyone recognize that picture?

Thanks Jaden!

No longer a virgin wooter =)

this tv is pretty good

wait til you hit the black box :wink: