Vizio Slim 37” 1080p 120hz LCD HDTV

Fail.

I had serious problems with my 37" Vizio set. The person they sent to do the warranty work didn’t show up twice, then failed to repair the unit the third appointment. Vizio sent a refurb which was heavily scuffed (mine was in perfect cosmetic condition) and ended up having similar problems after a few months. I would not buy from them again, even at a steep discount.

I don’t think that relationship is going to work out.

Previous Woot

Here’s a blog

Some YouTube videos:

unboxing

review

I have one of these and it’s wonderful for everything I use it with. Xbox 360, PS3, PC, and Wii.

refresh rate could be different, this is 120hz yours might have been the 60hz model

Just a thought

Buy.com actually had these for a better price in back April:
http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayItem.cfm/205969

I guess the keyword is “had” though

Jeez can we gave something i can actually afford as a college student =/

All I really want are a few Hearthsong rugs for $2.99 each (although I’m sure they’ll never have those again now that I desperately want them), about 4 t-shirts from the reckoning, and perhaps some random item that I don’t even know I need yet…one that I can actually afford. Oh well, I guess while I’m waiting for this Woot-off to continue, I’ll google a few recipes.

Technically the first Woot off was the worst Woot off of its time. It was technically the best too.

Jeez can we have something i can actually afford as a college student =/

Isn’t it about time to have the t-shirts, too? And they’ve already killed a lot of the momentum for today. (Granted, I’m looking to buy a shirt, but still…it does slow things down.)

I feel like if woot can have this shipped for $5, then my husband could have moved ours 5 miles down the road without breaking it.

I remember that one - and wish I bought then! is that the same exact model? Maybe yours was a lower grade of refurbished? :slight_smile:

Double post FAIL

New at Sam’s Club for $499. Amazon lists a refurbished unit (same as this) for cheaper. s Club for cheaper.

Its official. . .the Amazon purchase of WOOT means the end of any good deals. Time to go to bed.

C’mon guys… gimmie something in the $20-50 range and I might impulse buy!

I have a 47" and 26" Vizio. No problems I have owned them for 3 years… This is a good buy… Even as a Refurb…

Then you should probably not watch woot, or woot-offs, you are bound to be disappointed a lot.

I edited my miss spelling… Flame fail =/