What is the LEAST crappy item you have received in a Bag of Crap?

OH, I can see that. My kids and I used to go to a particular Chinese restaurant when they were little. They were amused by the traveling water glasses.

4 Likes

Iā€™m not just any chicken.
Iā€™m Wooster the Woot Rooster.

16 Likes

I got mine in a limited edition bag of crap so I effectively paid $50 for the headphones and the other stuff I received.

3 Likes

Oh youā€™re talking Bose ones I thought you were talking about the Sennhieser ones! My bad but yay for you!
EDIT: just reread your post! Wow I didnā€™t realize peeps got them before! Double yay for you! :grinning:

2 Likes

Priceless

2 Likes

In regular BoCs, Iā€™ve gotten a MyPillow, a coffee press, an adorable neoprene lunchbag set with a $70 retail, and a Dakine knit hat.

In my letter Crap, I got a menā€™s wool coat thatā€™s currently getting my son through a miserable winter, and Saucony shoes, among all kinds of other goodies. Overall, BoCs have been very good to me!

5 Likes

I remember that one!

2 Likes

I got a ā€œtrack sawā€ that I had no clue wtf it was. Googled it and put it on craigslist- sold in a few hours for $230 to a guy who was totally thrilled.

8 Likes

A Roomba and a Zune. I think those were the best

9 Likes

A Legend of Zelda 2DS that was in my Bday Limited edition crap! Regular crap - Iā€™d say the wooty blanket and a MONKEY! Always LOVE it when I score a MONKEY! ā€¦ even through they end up sitting on a shelf I dont touch and occasionally are knocked over by a cat. Itā€™s always good crap if a monkey is included, amiright?!

9 Likes

Right! I love the monkeys! Though, I have given 3 away to kids and one to my husband to shoot at the college students who are not paying attention in class. But he takes off the cape and cap, which really irks me, but he doesnā€™t like endorsing companies. Whatever. lol

I have one left. Hoping for another in the crap that will be delivered in 2 days!!

2 Likes

Probably a toss up between a couple of non-stick pans and a phone case for my exact phone that had just started falling apart.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve gotten a few good items over the years. Roku, turntable that records album to mp3, bluetooth speakers, etc.

But this is one of the best. Mainly because there were so few.

17 Likes

For me, it would have to be the fur blanket I got. Super warm and comfy. I also got a nice pair of shoes, but they fit my daughter, not me.

2 Likes

The item get the most use out of all year is a super soft super cozy blanket ($45 on amazon). Girlfriend would say Pumpkin Spice Must Flow hoodie.

Otherwise you have made me sad by looking through list of stuff I have gotten and realize almost none of it do I ever use or still have.

2 Likes

Zuneā€™s. What a throwback

3 Likes

Had to look up what a zune was!

1 Like

Let me thinkā€¦ air! Over 10 years of wootinā€™, and no BOC to show for it.

5 Likes

In one BoC I received a hard drive and a camera bag. The camera bag came in real handy as I had just bought a camcorder to go with the camera I took to a friendā€™s kidā€™s football games (pre-smart phone days).

3 Likes

You could turn that around today zocco!