What's the last thing you lost?

A zippy bag of gloves. A friend and I were canning all day today. Anyway I had them in my hand set them down and we both looked everywhere for 20 minutes then an hour later when I was doing something else I went to a “supply bag” and there they were laying in plain sight. I freaking hate that.

13 Likes

Well… I see I’m not the only one who lost their mind and sanity.

Therefore… I lost my sense of direction. Oh wait, I never had one.

:thinking:

I lost my wits? I lost my
Office Creepy Guy GIF by BuzzFeed

17 Likes

I have purchased enough dog leashes to circumnavigate the globe the darn things grow legs and slink away.

14 Likes

I lose track of time. It’s hard to tell what day it is and what I did yesterday.

16 Likes

I can be looking for something, anything at all - let’s say my glasses. I can search all over my desk (for example). I can LITERALLY run my hands all over the desk. Come back a few minutes later and I’ll be damned if they are not sitting RIGHT there, out in the OPEN, RIGHT where I was JUST, not only looking , but FEELING for them. They were NOT there. :man_shrugging:t3:

Not Joking Joe Biden GIF by ABC News

18 Likes

fa0414cc-9649-4985-8eb5-1877ca0c10d1

13 Likes

Lost cell coverage while driving through a dead zone.

Can You Hear Me Neon Rated GIF by NEON

11 Likes

My $1,200 phone is at the bottom of a lake. It’s not deep, but the bottom is covered with mud and plants. The water is murky and smells terrible. It used to be a coal mine.

11 Likes
14 Likes

This song started immediately in my head when I read the poll.

10 Likes

I lose a lot of my time looking for the things that I’ve lost. Every day the same story, just losing my time.

The darn things are always found, sooner or later, but what about my lost time?

Will I ever find it again? If so, then what? If I add it to my allotted time, I should have a good chance to live well past :100: :thinking:.
Ha, here’s an idea. If I keep losing it over and over, then keep finding it again and adding it up, I should live forever, right? :smiley::rofl:

Oh wait, something is off here. I think, I might just have lost my sanity :smirk::face_with_raised_eyebrow::crazy_face::crazy_face:.

10 Likes

I hear you. Been there, done that. Feel your pain.

But keep pushing, one day that light at the end of the tunnel won’t be another train coming at you. One day it will actually be the sunshine. Trust me, I’ve been there too.
:heart_hands::hugs:

11 Likes

I watched a twilight zone I think it was TZ could be a different show :flushed: . So in this one these time men would set the scene for every minute sometimes forgetting something they would then place it in a scene a few minutes away that is all I remember about it it is a running gig in our house that if we lose something the time men moved it. :joy:

8 Likes

My mind :star_struck::star_struck::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

My sanity.

11 Likes

Nfl Time GIF by FanDuel

13 Likes

My mind

9 Likes

Mad The Internet GIF by MOODMAN

Definitely my glasses. The other day I was looking everywhere for them and yep, they were on the top of my head. :woman_facepalming:t2:

15 Likes

The TV remote!

11 Likes

My feeling of safety and freedom.

10 Likes