What's the last thing you lost?

8 Likes

My patience.

29 Likes

Money

Amazon Disappointment GIF by Woot!

Pic will come a little today.

11 Likes

I personally never lose anything. The problem is that other people don’t put things back where they belong.

27 Likes

My mind

25 Likes

My huge iphone max pro! I lose it multiple times a day! I bought the  Watch just so I can ping my iphone! I’m in my seventies - just wait! You’ll see!!

22 Likes

I buy backup remotes for devices in the house. One might disappear, but the other will still be available, and they never stay lost for that long. (I’ve also enforced good remote practice - “no, the TV remote lives in the living room, it has no business in the kitchen.”). They’re pretty cheap these days, and this practice has probably saved lives in my family.

Keys? Yeah, keys. I keep backups of those, too.

17 Likes

My little avocado coin purse that I stuffed tissues into. It was awesome! Looked like a real avocado. I have no idea where it could be. :pleading_face:

Once, I was at a friends house, crying about life when I pulled it out for a tissue and she was so confused by the ridiculousness that we both couldn’t stop laughing :joy:

I have one on my Amazon list for a future gift idea for someone :grin:

30 Likes

My sweat… 90s even waiting for the cooler sunlight hours to mow the yard.

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

19 Likes

The game.

13 Likes

I’m out of town on business, and the Mrs had to text me re: where’s the remote?

19 Likes

It’s always that remote

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

15 Likes

bad 4 us GIF by Superfruit
In the woot forums.

Please let me know if you find it!

21 Likes

Everything need for driving to the store or any kind of excursion away from my house is either clipped or strapped to me. Keys, bag (some would call it a “man-bag” but I simply call it my purse), iPhone.

I’m almost your age, but I’ve been doing this for decades.

Haven’t lost any of them yet!

12 Likes

The dog’s leash. He wouldn’t come out from under the bed so I could take him out, so I took the leash in the bedroom to jingle hoping he would come out. Still wouldn’t budge. So I set the leash down, don’t know where, had to leave, the leash was not to be seen again.

11 Likes

My time and money… On education that gets you no jobs.

90 Day Fiance Car GIF by TLC

14 Likes

bored-brain-bored

16 Likes

I don’t remember. Have you seen it?

24 Likes

My sanity!

16 Likes

Stanley knows me too well… :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Cracking Up Lol GIF

15 Likes