Which Fast Food restaurant would you spend a week in?

Recently a despondent woman spent an entire week in a 24 hour KFC.
Comfort eating? Chinese woman, 26, spends an entire WEEK in KFC after being dumped by boyfriend  | Daily Mail Online

If you had to waste an entire week in a fast food restaurant, which would you choose?

As much as I love Five Guys, there isn’t enough variety. Chipotle might be closer. Boston Market might be pretty good. I’d have to go with Subway (or other similar sub shop). They do breakfast too. Again, it is fast food. Not necessarily the best choice.

Couldn’t do it.
I may survive for a while at Taco Time, but they don’t serve beer.

I think I’d have to say Subway, too. Breakfasts, salads, chicken, beef.

So hard to choose. I try to avoid fast food - oh the yummy delicious evilness of fast food! So if I had to pick one for a week it would be a difficult choice…

KFC would be ok, but only for a few days. Five Guys, maybe. Taco Bell, well on second thought - no.

I think my final answer is Hardees. I don’t know if they are just a regional southern chain or if everyone has them. They have breakfast biscuits to die for, fried chicken, and big expensive hamburgers. Yep, Hardees for me.

OK, Hardees for me too…
They sound good!

I’ve edited my original post. For some reason the word “exhibitor” appeared due to spellcheck. I have no idea what I intended, so I replaced it with Wendy’s.

Second edit: now I remember…it was Chipotle.

There’s one about two miles from me.

I’m in VA for the week… and there’s one a smidge down the road.

and I’ve never, ever in my life eaten at one.

Perhaps this might be the week to remedy that… recommendations?

I’ve never been there. Kinda like living 20 minutes from the Football Hall of fame and only going once…years ago. Or the Rock Hall only 40 minutes away…only once.

Might want to ask hot72chev. She seems to like it.

For breakfast at Hardees, I prefer the bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits.

Lunch, order a Thickburger.

Dinner, get some fried chicken.

Don’t forget the sweet tea!

I liked Hardee because they were the last place in town that had twisty cones.

prefer carl’s jr.

Oh yeah, twisty cones!

I wonder if they still have Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits?

Oh, man, no wonder I gained so much weight in college. Hardees would start serving breakfast at 11:00 pm and we’d go there after a night out.

We don’t have those - are they mostly the same as Hardees? Same company, right?

I Googled my closest Hardees.

Only 620 miles away, taking 9 hours and 36 minutes to get there.

It’s in Helena, MT.

It had better be REALLY good food to drive that far…

And… sweet tea? I like my iced tea unsweetened, please!

2.5 miles from me now, 91 miles from home (different ones…)

come on over, we can do biscuits and icecream.

apparently at a top level, carls jr features salads and green burritos, hardees features red burritos.

try carl’s jr. pretty sure they’re in wa.

Colorado had Carl’s Jr, Wyoming has Hardees. Although I think there might have been some crossover…that was many moons gone.

ROAD TRIP!
Man, remember when you were 19 and you’d been up drinking all night and do something crazy like get all your buddies in the car and drive 9 hours for a bacon biscuit?

Yeah, neither do I.