Woot Cellars Rinfrescante Wine Gift Box

[imgleft]http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/Woot_Cellars_Rinfrescante_Gift_Box-thumbnail.jpg[/imgleft] Woot Cellars Rinfrescante Wine Gift Box - Friday, December 09, 2005
Item qty: 1100, Last Order: 7:45 PM CST, Wooter to blame: bbqbob3
Order Pace: 1m 26.222s, Woot Wage: $2,782.97/hour.

This message will contain product updates, a discussion summary, and other new information. Check it often for changes.

You may want to check out the thread from when we last sold this wine. People start getting their packages around page 12, and the reviews start shortly after.

A toast to the Posts that can boast the most Quality:

deja woot

mmmmmmmmmm… wine… nice buy…

i have to pass on this… reason being i’m drunk all the time… and therefore won’t be able to accept the wine when it is delievered…

= (

LOL=> 10000 hour probation!!

u beat me to it. Couldn’t get forum to come up. Did anyone see the bass that was on a couple of nights ago?

I’d rather have the 6 bottles for a little more, but it’s good wine!

Got to drunk the last time. WOOT!

my parents would like this, we are from sonoma county

This is a re woot with a box, oh well too young for it anyways.

WOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

Any comments from buyers the last time? Is this any good? I would like to know some experiences.

Thank you

Man… the wine I get in a box cost a seventh of this price…

A lovely wooty-frooty bouquet. I set my alarm for this. Back to bed!

What no cheese to go with the wine?

It is legal to ship to Minnesota, why isnt it on your list?!?!?!

I’d be in on this if it was 6 @ the old price, or even another case! I really like this wine, but it’s hard to buy @ 3 for $50 when it was 6 for $70 not too long ago. I don’t need the fancy wooden box! It’s not as tasty as the wine…

Gheeeeeeeeze! Wine? Ok, now how about a LONG AWAITED WOOT OFF?
If you are down to wine, I suggest a WOOT OFF should be next!
Please?
Anyone here vote for a WOOT OFF? Long Time Coming!

um… werent there more bottles of wine last time??? …c’mon woot…I need gift stuff and wine ain’t cuttin’ it! How about a nice woot-off so I can get my holiday shopping done??? Especially since I have officially given up on EVER getting a Box of Cheerios…

So last time this ran most here thought the price per bottle was too high for an unknown wine, especially when online wine retailers regulary have 1/2 off or more sales, and Woot then decides to raise the per bottle cost by including a box.