Woot! Crappy Birthdays: August 2022

Yes, it was my Birthday in August AND I live in Florida AND you can come to my house!

2 Likes

Yes, it’s my Birthday in August AND I live in Cook County AND you can come to my house! I have cake :birthday::gift:

12 Likes

Wait, you actually qualify! That’s amazing!

2 Likes

Can the woot gang come to my house for Halloween? We can have a super crappy time!

My birthday was last week but I live in Elyria,Ohio. This is crappy:(

One of the best bands of all time! I think every rock band should have a horn section!

3 Likes

The sad part is, my sister’s birthday is in August. We live in Illinois. But we live too far from Cook County and I’m pretty sure that there would be objections to photos. But still, enjoy the cake. I hope some poor sap birthday girl/boy will have a grand time with y’all!

1 Like

Why does it seem this promotion was created just to get expense paid travel around the US? Does Matt happen to have stand up gigs in these cities during this time?

8 Likes

Woot’s budget is more like the bus and a soggy bologna sammich. Still, that’s one way to see the country.

6 Likes

My birthday is in September and I live in Will County, so I am too far away on both counts.
Can I convince you to hang around an extra month and hit the road? :grin:

3 Likes

Yes, it’s my Birthday in August AND I live in Cook County AND you can come to my house!” (or something like that).

5 Likes

Why do you have to live in crappy Illinois? I live in not-so crappy San Diego and want to participate in this crappy contest!

1 Like

Yes it’s my birthday in August but I don’t live anywhere near Cook County. Sorry bout that. So I guess you won’t be coming to my house at all! pouts

Kansas City, Missouri in September is the most beautiful place to be. :wink::poop:

1 Like

Crappiest Sweepstakes Ever.

Only available to residents of Cook County, Illinois. LOL. Sure you don’t want to narrow it down to a street?

1 Like

Yes, it’s my Birthday in August AND I live in Cook County AND you can come to my house!”

3 Likes

When are you coming to Manning, South Carolina, where you can see murals of the Swamp Fox painted on the sides of buildings (like on the side of the Piggly Wiggly), and where you can actually walk into the area where the Swamp Fox and his men harassed British soldiers in the 18th century.

Your grandfather might remember Disney did some shows on the Swamp Fox.

Clarendon County’s little museums can give lots more information.

This page shows the Swamp Fox mural on the Piggly Wiggly building.

1 Like

Burpday.

1 Like

Aww man! I was born in august in cook county! But now I live in ye olde Nashville. :weary:

Seriously… Why couldn’t you choose Kentucky?
I just moved back to the US… It’s my birthday and I know no one here… I could use a crappy birthday present!

3 Likes