Woot! Crappy Birthdays: August 2022

That’s right! We’re picking one “lucky” Wooter this month and coming to their house to give them the crappiest birthday ever!

This time we’re going to: CHICAGO!

Eligiblity:

• You have to have a Birthday in the month of August.

• You have to live in Cook County, IL.

• You have to allow us to take videos and pictures at your house.

The Prizes:

• A Bag o’ Crap (a $10 value!)

• A Woot! coupon (a $10 value!)

• Lunch (Not to exceed $10!)

• The opportunity to hang out with us for a couple hours (Priceless!)

• The glory of appearing in videos and pictures on our social media (Also priceless!)

To Enter:

• Post in THIS thread saying, “Yes, it’s my Birthday in August AND I live in Cook County AND you can come to my house!” (or something like that).

• You MUST post here in this thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.

• ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.

• Do not post anything political or inappropriate in your entry. We’ll choose someone else.

• You must enter before August 26, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. CT.

Winner Selection and Notification:

• We will randomly pick a potential winner by taking the post count and getting a random post number from Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

• Winners will be notified on Monday, August 29, 2022 via a private message here in the forums and by an email to the email address on your Woot! account (not your Amazon login email, if different). Click here for info on updating your email address.

• You have until Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. CT to respond to the email. If you haven’t responded by then, we’ll select an alternative potential winner.

Are You Serious?

• Heck yeah! We love Birthdays. And we love being cheap. This combines both! Here’s a preview!

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER. FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AVAILABLE HERE.

7 Likes

And BTW, our May Crappy Birthday winner was @dk2445. Check our socials for the results in the next few days!

4 Likes

Are they still alive?

Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

Well I guess to win I’ve got to invest in some choice prime A1 real estate. So…

PARTY AT PEP’S NEW HOUSE. BE PREPARED TO LEAVE YOUR SHOES ON THE POWER LINE OUT FRONT! WOO!

3 Likes

Just putting in my monthly reminder that Vegas is an excellent place to visit in November!

3 Likes

Nice place. I like that the house details say the fire risk is low when the house looks like it went through a fire.

3 Likes

I own a Chicago Album (Chicago Transit Authority).

Does that count?

I also drink beer and celebrate my unbirthday in August!

5 Likes

I’ve seen Chicago in concert a couple of times! And my sister’s birthday last week. Oh, and my grandmother’s birthday is in two days, though she’s dead so that one probably doesn’t count. And I’ve been to the Chicago airport.

3 Likes

Oh don’t you worry. That’s only organic all-natural mold. It’s got a great view of the sky at night in the master bedroom.

2 Likes

Oh, is that all? As long as you don’t breathe or touch anything, and will bathe in lysol every couple of minutes, you should be fine.

2 Likes

What? Are you saying my house is dirty?!!

1 Like

I’m saying maybe it could use a light dusting.

2 Likes

Ahh yeah the flea powder is on back order. I guess it’s all going to Seattle right now.

2 Likes

C’MON SOMEONE HAS TO HAVE A CHICAGO BIRTHDAY

2 Likes

Well, the fire risk is low because there isn’t quite as much left to burn after the last fire.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s my daughters Birthday in August AND I live almost in Cook County AND you can come to my house!

6 Likes

Uh, Chicago isn’t a month on any calendar.

:w_tongue:

2 Likes

YES, I live in Chicago/Cook County and NO my birthday isn’t in August (April, actually (close enough IMHO)), HOWEVER you can still come to my house.

I mean… The average amount I shamelessly fork over to Woot each month is clearly indicative of our iron-clad friendship… Right? Friend?

season 4 episode 13 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

9 Likes

Thank you Woot!!
My Woot Crappy Birthday was awesomely crappy!! The Woot folks who visited me were crappy, my $10 check was crappy and even my lunch was crappy!!
I couldn’t ask for anything less… It was a perfectly crappy celebration!!! (Can we do it again next year???)

19 Likes