Woot! Digital Crap - No prizes anymore :(

Hi there. Most of our prizes shipped out of amazon warehouses and they’re prioritizing shipments to essential items. We didn’t feel like it was a good experience for you to buy something but not get it for a month. So until everything settles down, we’re doing stupid stuff so you can continue to enjoy the games.

4 Likes

No, you’re the only one. Thanks for pointing this out. I was having a good day.

4 Likes

I miss the old Woot.

6 Likes

Oh hush, you.

7 Likes

And now it’s a GREAAAT day! :cupid:

2 Likes

You just think you’re having fun. Wait until you sign up for the pointless pushes!

5 Likes

It’s not really a prize when you had to pay for it.

22 Likes

You say this, but I “won” the bag clipper purchase rights for 6.99. It saves my fingers from being pinched by grocery bags.
I never got anything this cool in a BOC. My last BOC had plastic knives in it. I paid for that. :rofl:

4 Likes

Every BOC is a prize for me. Even if it costs me $10. If you pay $1 for a lottery ticket and win $1000, didn’t you win a prize you paid for? :smile:

8 Likes

Truth. The rules are clear. The prize is the additional discount. Quite sad that you didn’t understand talready. Ther are remedial classes.

5 Likes

Just waiting for the fun to start all over again :ok_hand::infinity::monkey::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Which fun?

4 Likes

Give them time. Sometimes we buy everything out and other times they have glitches from everyone’s hard work, playing and buying, so please be patient :ok_hand::infinity::monkey::two_hearts:

8 Likes

That doesn’t answer the question.

4 Likes

When they get started, it’s fun to play and win a bag of crap, or some nuts and bolts, which are really great and fun prizes to aim for while shopping and actually finding some great deals :ok_hand::infinity::monkey::two_hearts:

1 Like

Good thing the discounted t-shirt from the app game is still available for the next 14 minutes.

1 Like

Right! I agree, because they have some awesome shirts! And don’t forget to play the deal meter game daily, along with placing your vote because they help to unlock the deal and games when the time is right :ok_hand::infinity::monkey::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Like for English and Typing:

Remedial English
Remedial Keyboarding

2 Likes

There are games in the app? I have the app but cannot find games. . Are you referring to Stump Ben?

1 Like

There are! And I am not.

Just scroll down a bit on the main page when it first loads up. There may be a monkey or 2 involved.

ETA It says “Digital Crap”

4 Likes