Woot Funhouse: Thursday, 4/1/21

Thursday from 3pm-5pm CT!

6 ROTATING MAGICAL DOORS!
CHEAP PRODUCTS!
COUPONS!
WEIRD STUFF!

Funhouse-Blog

HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:

Go to THIS PAGE on Thursday, 04/01/21 at 3pm CT.** If the link doesn’t work yet, YOU ARE TOO EARLY, DOOFUS.

At the start time, we’ll “unlock” the doors, and they’ll point to products, coupons, and other silly things.

Not all doors will work all the time.

Every 10 minutes, we’ll shuffle the doors and they will point to different things. Some might be new, some might be the same, but in a new location, and some will “close.”

Coupons will have different redemption amounts and number of redemptions.

When you click on an offer, you might be ushered into Woot’s Vestibule of Patience, the queue of customers who are trying to order. From there, you’ll either be taken to the checkout page, or our servers will hiccup and kick you out to Woot’s main page.

You may get a message that your order has been denied or canceled. This just means that we ran out of inventory at that price before we could complete your order. Most likely this is going to happen, so just be ready for the disappointment.

8 Likes

#WhereAreTheDealsDave

1 Like

My least favorite event.

See y’all there!

8 Likes

Don’t call me a doofus.

4 Likes

They always say “be ready for disappointment” but they should say you will not get any of the offers and you will be disappointed.

3 Likes

Follow along now!

1 Like

I haven’t put my list of free items together yet.

I’ll do that shortly.

3 Likes

Is the green “this page” opening up for anyone?

1 Like

I’m thinking you’re too early.

2 Likes

I knew I was early - but most of the time you can still open the page - it will just tell you to come back at the correct time. I’ve been having computer problems today - so wasn’t sure if it was my computer being stubborn or if the link was not yet clickable.

1 Like

Not clickable for me still.

1 Like

The line following it says “If the link doesn’t work yet, YOU ARE TOO EARLY …”

1 Like

@Froodyfrog will you put a list of free items together for me too, while you’re at it? But only the stuff I want.

I’m also not sure what I want. If that helps.

2 Likes

I’m still working on mine.

I’m up to the $10 tier.

3 Likes

Too many possible items for the $10 coupon.

Let’s face it though - I’ll probably (try to) use it on a HAT Hat or a BABY Baby Onesie.

2 Likes

count me in.

1 Like

In what?

1 Like

The page is still technically accessible.

1 Like

You know, in… for this funhouse insanity.

1 Like

This shit again? Oh boy

2 Likes