Thursday from 3pm-5pm CT!

6 ROTATING MAGICAL DOORS!
CHEAP PRODUCTS!
COUPONS!
WEIRD STUFF!

Funhouse-Blog

HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:

Head over to our Funhouse page.

At 3pm CT, we’ll “unlock” the doors, and they’ll point to products, coupons, and other silly things.

Not all doors will work all the time.

Every 10 minutes, we’ll shuffle the doors and they will point to different things. Some might be new, some might be the same, but in a new location, and some will “close.”

Coupons will have different redemption amounts and number of redemptions.

When you click on an offer, you might be ushered into Woot’s Vestibule of Patience, the queue of customers who are trying to order. From there, you’ll either be taken to the checkout page, or our servers will hiccup and kick you out to Woot’s main page.

You may get a message that your order has been denied or canceled. This just means that we ran out of inventory at that price before we could complete your order. Most likely this is going to happen, so just be ready for the disappointment.

4 Likes

Ohhhh…this sounds like fun.:grin:

Oh this sounds very interesting!!

1 Like

I will dominate.

2 Likes

Anyone have any Funhouse pro tips…? Asking for a friend…:grimacing:

1 Like

Click fast and do not hesitate to buy it if you think you want it…

1 Like

Fair enough, thank you.

Buy now, think later.

1 Like

You might find some shirts you want just in case.

2 Likes

Take $20 out of your wallet.
Go to dairy queen and buy an ice cream cake.

That’s it. That’s all there is to it.

9 Likes

That is the ultimate win…

2 Likes

You must refresh the Funhouse page between the “sets” of things behind the doors. This loads new URLs.

1 Like

Hahaha, I can work with that

Ahaaa, thanks for the heads up TT!

duly noted…i can’t remember the last time I bought any shirt…

1 Like

And to help everyone out, here’s a link to the shirt.woot CATalog.

3 Likes

Oh good, I’m leading a meeting right in the middle of this little event. Well, I’m already slightly disappointed, and I don’t have to suffer the frustration of unsuccessfully buying stuff. Win/win, lose/lose?

:+1: :+1:

Nothing is working, PERIOD. And it is most definitely beyond 3PM CT, September 17, 2020! What the freaking woot, Woot?!?!?!

It’s 3:35 EST now. So it’s 2:35 CST

1 Like

Can’t wait! I hope it’s not scary!