Woot! Mobile Week: April 26 - April 30, 2021

MobileWeek_Blog_600x200

What is all this?

Well, you need the Woot! app first. So GET THE APP HERE :

Google-1 AppStore-1

Now what? Now use the Woot! app for stuff like:

MMM_Blog
Try to snag a $1 app-only deal during Midnight Mobile Madness from April 27-May 1, at 12am CT.

shirt-icon
Get daily appsclusive-only shirt deals! Gotta use your mobile device to find 'em, cuz they won’t be on the desktop site. This is MOBILE WEEK, remember?

woot3
Get daily appsclusive deals at 5pm CT, plus an extra 15% off one special daily offer on the app all week long, while supplies last!

DigitalCrap_Blog
All week long, play Digital Crap on the app for a chance at super-cheap, super-weird stuff!

DOM_Blog
Deal-O-Meter #1: Vote to lower the price on Monday, April 26 at 10am CT, and make us lose money on Tuesday. Dang, that’s a cheap blender!

WootOff_Blog
On Tuesday, April 27 we’ll run our venerable deal-and-crap gauntlet, the Woot-Off from 8am-10pm CT. Which means you’ll have lots of chances to score…

BOC_Blog
Bags O’ Crap. You know what those are, right? PRO TIP: The Woot! app usually shows them first :w_happy1:

BEN ICON
Try to flummox our master Shirt manager Ben for a chance to win some coupons in another edition of Let’s Stump Ben!

DOM_Blog
Deal-O-Meter #2: Vote to lower the price on Wednesday, April 28, and make us lose money on Thursday! Hey, that’s a cheap water bottle!

apps
Prime Members get 10% off purchases made on the Woot! app on Thursday, April 29!

A chance to purchase items for ONLY $1 during WTF Pricing on Thursday, April 29 from 11am-1pm CT.

TTHH ICON
Join us for our virtual drink-and-coupon-giveaway Happy Hour, hosted by Forum Queen @ThunderThighs on Thursday, April 29 from 5pm-7pm CT.

DOM_Blog
Deal-O-Meter #3: Vote to lower the price on Friday, April 30, and make us lose money on Saturday!

BOC_Blog
Wait, what’s this? More chances to get Bags o’ Crap? Yep, we’re doing another BOC Day on Friday, April 30!

BUT WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? WHY MAKE PEOPLE USE YOUR APP?

To which we reply, THIS IS NOT MANDATORY. In fact, many of these events can be enjoyed on your laptop/desktop/rooftop as well. And you are more than welcome to gather separately and burn a pile of cell phones if you need to protest. Just stand back from the fumes.

So, join us for Woot! Mobile! Week!

24 Likes

tenor-5

21 Likes

Waiting for the slider phones.

9 Likes

@ThunderThighs

• Missing the end date - May 1st

So basically Thursday is a “call in sick” day, because no work will be getting done, correct?

15 Likes

I don’t know, trying to keep up with Happy Hour is plenty work enough.

9 Likes

Happy birthday week to meeeeee!!! And my fellow Taurus wooters!!

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF

27 Likes

Wow-I still have that big mobile device!!!

4 Likes

I can claim more crap 4.19 and overlooked it. Family crisis was happening on 3.19 so I forgot all about checking when I ordered
Beaches, Oceans, Canyons!
Good for me!

5 Likes

Thank you for remembering! We’d be so lost without our beach :beach_umbrella: toys :parasol_on_ground::carousel_horse::hook:and all the other great items to drool over, all i know is I’m Wooting for them :ok_hand::infinity::monkey::two_hearts:

3 Likes

So, will the app suck less?

@wootybot fortune

5 Likes

:crystal_ball: Reply hazy, try again

4 Likes

@WootyBot fortune

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

3 Likes

Wootybot is broken.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Oh boy. Productivity is low this week and minions shall get away with all sorts of mischief.

Am I the only one old enough to have had one of those very large brick like “mobile” phones they chose for the banner image?

8 Likes

We had a bag phone so, no, you’re not the only one.

8 Likes

It’s gonna be a fun week
Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Alaska Airlines

4 Likes

10 Likes

Yay!

2 Likes