WOOT! swag trading post

Barring Woot’s objection, I thought about starting this topic for Wooters to exchange their extra Woot swag with others. The idea behind this is to post what you have to trade & possibly what you want to trade it for. The point will be to find another Wooter that you are comfortable trading with straight across. Each will be responsible for the shipping cost of their own item so that there is no money to be exchanged. You will just have to coordinate over private message with the individual on exchanging addresses to send the items to.

I thought this might be a nice way to help other Wooters expand their swag inventory and show camaraderie and dedication to Woot!

This wouldn’t be a place to buy or sell anything. Just merely a trading post.

Assuming Woot allows it, please post your pictures and your trading desires below.

@ThunderThighs - Would this be acceptable?

12 Likes

Yep, it’s fine. A few have tried previously without success but best of luck.

7 Likes

I was bored and thought I’d give it a shot.

6 Likes

Looking for somebody with either an extra “Liquid Disappointment” cup, or the half-cup which has the message regarding tears like that which was on the tissues.

(Preferably both.)

5 Likes

I’m looking for a Liquid Disappointment cup as well.

Also the Woot tape measure or the lava lamp type pen I’ve heard of.

I will post pictures of my extra swag a little later today.

4 Likes

Okay I’m going to try and post all the pictures of my extra Woot swag. Thanks to the tip from @mareli83 I’m going to attempt to put it in a grid pattern. Here goes.

Below is what I have now for extra items:
3 Woot bags (varied see below)
1 UFO monkey
1 Blue Vinyl caped monkey
-all unused items from a smoke-free home. Except, the blue bag which is being used to hold my extra swag, hence why it is wrinkled. It is obviously slightly used.

In about a week or so I will have these additional monkeys below as extra:

1 U.S. Flag/patriotic monkey
1 Checkered flag monkey
1 Old school masked monkey
1 Leopard caped monkey

4 Likes

I wish you all luck with this and I wish I could contribute. Unfortunately, anything I had that was Woot themed has long since been confiscated by my kids and/or destroyed.

4 Likes

Lol, yes luckily right now I don’t have kids or an animal at home to destroy the extra swag.

7 Likes

What a really cool way to share extra stuff.

5 Likes

I will send someone a woot cup for tears. May even throw in some crap. Lol I have two yellow tear woot cups and can part with one. My kids took the monkeys. Disclaimer! I am a procrastinator, but true to my word. I will send it, but it may be snail mail on a snail!

5 Likes

See above for tear cup.

2 Likes

I have a few ribbons- if anyone collecting would like one:
“Sent an e-mail” ( 2 of them)

2 Likes

I NEED THAT ONE!

I can offer 2 tote bags.

4 Likes

Message me. I will send it soon.
Happy Wooting

3 Likes

Also, a few tote bags. I need to sort them, and I will list for y’all.

2 Likes

I’m also looking for one of the mini calanders.

2 Likes

If you have any duplicates of ribbons that @Froodyfrog doesn’t need, let me know. I like to collect any Woot swag.

2 Likes

I don’t have lots, but will do.

1 Like

I just luv this topic! Thank u @wahya451 4 getting it going. Been meaning 2 post here 4 a while…I 2 luv 2 collect woot swag…listing my ‘extras’ and ‘need/want’. Lets do some trading!

Extras

1. lots of woot string lights, both kinds
  2. 1 woot sayings pen
  3. 2 woot lava pen
  4. 1 woot eyebal clip color ink pen
  5. 2 crappi gucci bags
  6. 1 crappi luggage wrap
  7. 2 woot lip balms (never used)
  8. 2-3 woot caution and cow cape monkeys
  9. 1 woot rubiks pen
  10. 1 dino and 1 spaceship plushie clip-on

Need/want

1. woot piggy bank
  2. woot tears cup
  3. woot disappointment cup
  4. woot ribbons
  5. woot tape measure
  6. woot mug
  7. woot cedar planks
  8. woot mini calendar
  9. any woot legacy/old swag…i have the snuggle blanket, lunch box, wootopoly…

:smile:

5 Likes

I recall a post where some1 gathered all/most of the woot swag from over the years…does any1 have a link 2 that or a list by chance?

2 Likes