Worst breakfast food?

Worst breakfast food?

Grits. They can’t stand alone. They need butter to carry the flavor and don’t go with bacon.

1 Like

Grapefruit…

1 Like

Hot take, Bacon is the worst breakfast food in the world, nothing like the lasting stain of grease stuck to the top of your mouth

I may be alone but bacon is so awful

With my morning blurry vision I read Grits as Girls. I sat there for a moment trying to grasp the humor. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one… I need to go make coffee.

1 Like

Grits with anything is 10/10 bad.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m a bad Southerner. I don’t care for grits. I can eat them drowning in salt & butter or cheese (or even sugar), but they’re not great.

Broken Glass

anything that isn’t accompanied by coffee.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure you’re alone, or close to it. Oh well, it just leaves more for the rest of us.

2 Likes

I can’t speak about this. I love breakfast, all breakfast foods. I’ve had leftover pizza, frech toast, hot cereal, cold cereal, grits, all forms of eggs, european style breakfasts, pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausage, yogurt, etc. If I don’t like a food, I experiment a new way to prepare it to my likings. There is no worst breakfast food.

I would think creamed brussel sprouts with a rhubarb glaze might be in contention for the worst breakfast food.

Anything not hot. I need my breakfast hot.