WORX 20V GT Revolution Cordless String Trimmer

WORX 20V GT Revolution Cordless String Trimmer

I’ve had 2 of these both work great. The 2ah battery lasts about 25min of constant use. This 4ah battery is what I got with my second purchase. I don’t have enough area to trim that I’ve managed to use up the battery in 1 go. These can be had for much less straight from the worx site.

What’s cheaper? This trimmer is $149 on Worx.

1 Like

@ThunderThighs are you AM drinking again? Even the preview box for the link to the Worx site that you posted says $119.99. I’ll be it that Woot! is still cheaper but where did you come up with $149? :rofl:

I’ll note before @sososadface does that the 1 on the Worx site comes with the 4ah battery.

Edit… now when I tap on the link to the Worx site the trimmer is $149. It was $199.99 a minute ago before I accused you of drinking your breakfast. WTF!!!

The preview box you posted still says $119.99. Lol

I’m seeing

Never trust the preview boxes, even on Google.

See my edit.

A-ha… It is $119.99 if you choose the 2ah battery. Woot! is still cheaper. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Keep in mind, there are two descriptors for the included battery on Woot!

Pictures say 4.0, descriptor says 2.0 in one place, 4.0 in another. Any way to verify, TT?

1 Like

yes, please provide the correct battery details. If it is 4.0 I’m getting one from Woot.

Battery is 4.0 Ah. Specs have been updated.