WTF Events: Friday, 2/28/20

Blogheaders_580x250_WTF

Starts 11am CT:

Flint Retractable Lint Roller

Starts 12pm CT:

Black Rifle Coffee Company Silencer Blend

About Woot!'s Totally Fun Pricing (WTF)

• At the start times (see above), the deal launches at $1. There are just a few at this price. If you missed it, go back to the WTF event page (not this one – the one linked above) and get ready to refresh at the next 10-minute mark.

• Every 10 minutes, the price goes up a little more, with just a few at each price level. We’ll keep raising the price until we reach a “final” price and/or it sells out. The price will increase 2-3 times before the final price is reached.

HINTS, TIPS, and EXPECTATIONS

• WTF Pricing is for this offer only.

• The deals will appear “Sold Out” until WTF Pricing starts at the specific times above.

• When the offer is live, click on it to try and buy it. A lot of other people will be clicking on it too.

• If you miss an offer, keep trying! Refresh the WTF page (not this one – the one linked above) until the sale goes live again with the next price.

• There are only a few quantities at each price level. Not just one, but not dozens. A FEW. Each level will sell out really quickly. Most likely you’re not going to get one for $1. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.

• When you click on the offer, you might be ushered into Woot’s Vestibule of Patience, the queue of customers who are trying to order. From there, you’ll either be taken to the checkout page, or our servers will hiccup and kick you out to Woot’s main page.

• You may get a message that your order has been denied or canceled. This just means that we ran out of inventory at that price before we could complete your order. Most likely this is going to happen, so just be ready for the disappointment.

And hey, if you ARE lucky enough to get the deal at one of the crazy-low prices, post about it in the thread below, or on social media, so other Wooters don’t think this is some bait and switch deal. We can say it’s not, but the internet never believes anyone. Help a Woot out, OK?

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!

3 Likes

YAY!! MORE USELESS ITEMS!!!

3 Likes

Very discreet.

Disclaimer: the above pictured product may or may not be the actual lint roller on sale today.

5 Likes

Oh good. A new thread to ruin.

4 Likes

Hooray, consumerism!

2 Likes

You do excel at that. Gotta admin. Sigh.

4 Likes

I lose track of which thread in I’m. Sometimes it says which one, but most of the time I only see the links. I’m trying to be more aware.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think if we kept the heading up there, you’d have even less of a window to read.

I agree.
I think it would be easier on a computer, but I’m always on my phone.
If I wiggle it up and down a few times it’ll say where I’m at then switch back.

2 Likes

Could y’all just switch up the timing? Send the coffee first? I’m not sure if I will be around for bot this time and I’d rather have the coffee. :smile:

1 Like

A cup of that coffee would be great right now! :coffee:

That Black Rifle SS brew looks good :stuck_out_tongue:
Cleaning out my coffee machine as we speak :eyes:

2 Likes

Hope you get some, but don’t count your coffees before they hatch.
I’m fixin’ to brew some $1 coffee in my filthy coffee pot!

3 Likes

I have never drank coffee in my life, and I don’t plan to. Dare I still buy it?

I was on on time but never saw the lint roller.

It hasn’t started yet. 11am CT.

2 Likes

You must have had a teacher/boss who told you being on time meant being early. 11am Central is still like 30 minutes from now.

1 Like

How many times can TT screw up WTF today?

I made 3 screw-ups running Wednesday’s WTF. How many today?

• You’ll screw up so bad, it’ll all FAIL!

0 voters

3 Likes

Okay, I’m leaving for the store now. Be a dear and wait until I get back. Kthnxbai.

4 Likes

27 minutes away…

3 Likes