WTF Pricing: Monday, 3/28

Blogheaders_580x250_WTF

• At the start times below, the deal launches at $1 . The link to the sale will be posted below.
  • Every 10 minutes, the price goes up a little more, with just a few at each price level.
  • We’ll keep raising the price until we reach a “final” price and/or it sells out.
  • Each time, a new link will be posted below.

RIGHT HERE!!!

:point_down:

Starts 11am CT: Stalwart Wall Clock with Hidden Safe, 10"

$1 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$5.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$7.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$9.99 CLICK HERE :point_left:

Starts 12pm CT: Nerf Zombie Strike FlipFury Blaster

$1 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$6.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$8.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$12.99 CLICK HERE :point_left:

Starts 1pm CT: WiOn Indoor WiFi Plug With 1 Grounded Outlet

$1 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$7.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$9.99 CLICK HERE :point_left:

Starts 2pm CT: Cook N Home Knife Storage Block, Acacia Wood

$1 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$8.99 CLICK HERE :point_left:

HINTS, TIPS, and EXPECTATIONS

• WTF Pricing is for this offer only.
  • The offer link will be added above. When it starts.
  • When the offer is live, click on it to try and buy it. A lot of other people will be clicking on it too.
  • If you miss an offer, keep trying! Come back to this post and keep watching above for the new link to the next price tier.
  • There are only a few quantities at each price level. Not just one, but not dozens. A FEW. Each level will sell out really quickly. Most likely you’re not going to get one for $1. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.
  • When you click on the offer, you might be ushered into Woot’s Vestibule of Patience, the queue of customers who are trying to order. From there, you’ll either be taken to the checkout page, or our servers will hiccup and kick you out to Woot’s main page.
  • You may get a message that your order has been denied or canceled. This just means that we ran out of inventory at that price before we could complete your order. Most likely this is going to happen, so just be ready for the disappointment.
  • We recommend signing out of Woot about 5 minutes before this event and then logging back in through Amazon so everything is ready to go when the event starts.

And hey, if you ARE lucky enough to get the deal at one of the crazy-low prices, post about it in the thread below, or on social media, so other Wooters don’t think this is some bait and switch deal. We can say it’s not, but the internet never believes anyone. Help a Woot out, OK?

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!

46 Likes

YAY!

13 Likes

Goal is 1 of 4

18 Likes

No drone
:crying_cat_face:

8 Likes

Possible/probable item links:

https://www.amazon.com/Stalwart-82-5894-Wall-Clock-Hidden/dp/B0143C0ONI

https://www.amazon.com/Nerf-Zombie-Strike-FlipFury-Blaster/dp/B00LD6KH94

https://www.amazon.com/50050-Indoor-Grounded-Outlet-White/dp/B00ZYLRQNE

https://www.amazon.com/Cook-Home-02660-storage-Acacia/dp/B07XGNJFJ8

26 Likes

Those links look ok (as far as I can tell). Would be good to LOOK at their descriptions. One of them is already 60% off original mothership $, although you have to load Yet Another App to control it (which ruffles my paranoia). Amused by the “one volt, one picoamp” device rating - must have a fuse made from gnats’ eyelashes.

12 Likes

How is the clock a safe, it doesn’t lock? My kitchen is full of safes with that logic.

6 Likes

Sometimes “Hide in plain sight” works…

That knife rack takes up a certain amount of counter-top real estate, too… but not as much as it looks.
20220328_060626

Good luck, all.

5 Likes

That Nerf gun looks fun. Of course I have a daily meeting that I run that starts at the same time this drops, so I might have an unexplainable “internet issue” at 10 PST/12 CT.

6 Likes

It’s funny your links have 50+ views and we have only 9 post. Everybody is armed and dangerous for these deal. I only hope that the system don’t fail me like last time. The $1 deals showed up 5 min after opening and I was not able to login on website.

man history GIF

4 Likes

Let’s go!

4 Likes

Happy You Get That GIF by Couponmoto

7 Likes

Does it keep things safe?

3 Likes

One hour to go!

Clear your cache.
Exercise your log-in finger.
Make sure your address and payment information is correct.
Snacks.
Brace yourself!

5 Likes

I’m expecting to get nothing. Just popping for the snacks.

3 Likes

I’m really happy with my veggie keeper, so I’m good. But it’s fun to watch.

8 Likes

Want my veggie keeper?

5 Likes

I want all of them! I hope the App loads in time on my phone. Seems I’ve lost precious seconds since I’ve been using a Nokia phone vs a Samsung.

2 Likes

Looking to go 4/4 today. Bring it on VoP. You ain’t got nothing on me.

2 Likes

I LOVE MY VEGGIE KEEPER! It’s full of grapes. I don’t care if they’re not vegetables.

2 Likes