WTF Pricing: Thursday, March 4th, 2021

Blogheaders_580x250_WTF

New and improved (we hope) WTF$!!!

• No sale page to keep refreshing!
  • No confusion on what page you’re supposed to refresh!
  • No waiting for our system to finally publish the page!

It’s all gonna happen right here in this very thread! All sale links will be posted below the appropriate item listed below. It’s so easy! Why didn’t we think of this before?

RIGHT HERE!!!

:point_down:

Starts 11am CT: USB Car Charger

$1.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$3.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$5.99 CLICK HERE <<<

Starts 12pm CT: Beanbag Toss Game

$6.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$9.99 CLICK HERE <<<

Starts 1pm CT: Ventofolding Drone

$19.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$29.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$49.99 CLICK HERE <<<

About Woot!'s Totally Fun Pricing (WTF)

• At the start times (see above), the deal launches at $1 . The link to the sale will be posted above.
  • Every 10 minutes, the price goes up a little more, with just a few at each price level. We’ll keep raising the price until we reach a “final” price and/or it sells out. The price will increase 2-3 times before the final price is reached.
  • Each time, a new link will be posted above.

HINTS, TIPS, and EXPECTATIONS

• WTF Pricing is for this offer only.
  • The offer link will be added above. When it starts.
  • When the offer is live, click on it to try and buy it. A lot of other people will be clicking on it too.
  • If you miss an offer, keep trying! Come back to this post and keep watching above for the new link to the next price tier.
  • There are only a few quantities at each price level. Not just one, but not dozens. A FEW. Each level will sell out really quickly. Most likely you’re not going to get one for $1. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.
  • When you click on the offer, you might be ushered into Woot’s Vestibule of Patience, the queue of customers who are trying to order. From there, you’ll either be taken to the checkout page, or our servers will hiccup and kick you out to Woot’s main page.
  • You may get a message that your order has been denied or canceled. This just means that we ran out of inventory at that price before we could complete your order. Most likely this is going to happen, so just be ready for the disappointment.

And hey, if you ARE lucky enough to get the deal at one of the crazy-low prices, post about it in the thread below, or on social media, so other Wooters don’t think this is some bait and switch deal. We can say it’s not, but the internet never believes anyone. Help a Woot out, OK?

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!

15 Likes

Yay!

3 Likes

That 3rd prize! If people thought scoring a BOC was nearly impossible, they’re going to have a hard time with that one!

19 Likes

:rofl: I was thinking the same thing

6 Likes

Finger stretching commenced.

4 Likes

Depending on the model, even the second stage might not last long! I do notice, however, there’s no mention of how many will be on sale…

Welcome to the 2021 Hunger Games!

7 Likes

I need none of these things!

Wait. I could use a car charger for the mustang I never drive.

Dammit.

3 Likes

Ewwwwww

2 Likes

You can now charge your electric car via USB? Gosh how technology improves!

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

I will say that I’ve never had a lot of interest in drones before. But if that drone is the same one that Mothership has a video for, that actually looks fun. I hope I can take lunch just before 1 so I can get in on the fun for once.

>'Kat

2 Likes

this is so wild & totally fun :wink:

imho this is like buying a lottery ticket, but I’m not buying it, its included with prime and costs cheaper than the normal price? heh

What do you think they should sell?

CANDY

2 Likes

Yes!

But not Woot flavored candy.

1 Like

I WANT THE FANCY CANDY NOT WOOT SHIT

1 Like

I didn’t know you bought fancy candy.

2 Likes

ALLA DA YUMMIES IS FANCY

1 Like

There’s a bag of peanut butter eggs in my fridge. I found them last night. I’m not sure why they’re on top of the mustard or why I forgot about them.

EAT THEM

I will later. I’m not hungry yet. Since I’ve been working from home I skip breakfast then wait for my sugar to crash so I’ll finally fix something to eat.

1 Like