New and improved (we hope) WTF$!!!
- No sale page to keep refreshing!
- No confusion on what page you’re supposed to refresh!
- No waiting for our system to finally publish the page!
It’s all gonna happen right here in this very thread! All sale links will be posted below the appropriate item listed below. It’s so easy! Why didn’t we think of this before?
Starts 11am CT: USB Car Charger
$1.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT $3.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT
$5.99 CLICK HERE <<<
Starts 12pm CT: Beanbag Toss Game
$1.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT $6.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT
$9.99 CLICK HERE <<<
Starts 1pm CT: Ventofolding Drone
$1.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT $19.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT $29.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT
$49.99 CLICK HERE <<<
About Woot!'s Totally Fun Pricing (WTF)
- At the start times (see above), the deal launches at $1 . The link to the sale will be posted above.
- Every 10 minutes, the price goes up a little more, with just a few at each price level. We’ll keep raising the price until we reach a “final” price and/or it sells out. The price will increase 2-3 times before the final price is reached.
- Each time, a new link will be posted above.
HINTS, TIPS, and EXPECTATIONS
- WTF Pricing is for this offer only.
- The offer link will be added above. When it starts.
- When the offer is live, click on it to try and buy it. A lot of other people will be clicking on it too.
- If you miss an offer, keep trying! Come back to this post and keep watching above for the new link to the next price tier.
- There are only a few quantities at each price level. Not just one, but not dozens. A FEW. Each level will sell out really quickly. Most likely you’re not going to get one for $1. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.
- When you click on the offer, you might be ushered into Woot’s Vestibule of Patience, the queue of customers who are trying to order. From there, you’ll either be taken to the checkout page, or our servers will hiccup and kick you out to Woot’s main page.
- You may get a message that your order has been denied or canceled. This just means that we ran out of inventory at that price before we could complete your order. Most likely this is going to happen, so just be ready for the disappointment.
And hey, if you ARE lucky enough to get the deal at one of the crazy-low prices, post about it in the thread below, or on social media, so other Wooters don’t think this is some bait and switch deal. We can say it’s not, but the internet never believes anyone. Help a Woot out, OK?
THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!