WTF Pricing: Tuesday, 10/12

Blogheaders_580x250_WTF

• At the start times below, the deal launches at $1 . The link to the sale will be posted below.
  • Every 10 minutes, the price goes up a little more, with just a few at each price level.
  • We’ll keep raising the price until we reach a “final” price and/or it sells out.
  • Each time, a new link will be posted below.

RIGHT HERE!!!

:point_down:

Starts 11am CT: Stats Retracktable Anywhere Table Tennis Set

$1.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$2.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$3.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$4.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

Starts 12pm CT: Hallmark Thomas Kinkade Christmas Cards

$5.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$7.99 CLICK HERE :point_left:

Starts 1pm CT: Monoprice AA Alkaline Battery, 24-Pack

$5.99 CLICK HERE :point_left:

Starts 2pm CT: JCB - 26 Piece Tool Kit

$6.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$7.99 CLICK HERE :point_left:

HINTS, TIPS, and EXPECTATIONS

• WTF Pricing is for this offer only.
  • The offer link will be added above. When it starts.
  • When the offer is live, click on it to try and buy it. A lot of other people will be clicking on it too.
  • If you miss an offer, keep trying! Come back to this post and keep watching above for the new link to the next price tier.
  • There are only a few quantities at each price level. Not just one, but not dozens. A FEW. Each level will sell out really quickly. Most likely you’re not going to get one for $1. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.
  • When you click on the offer, you might be ushered into Woot’s Vestibule of Patience, the queue of customers who are trying to order. From there, you’ll either be taken to the checkout page, or our servers will hiccup and kick you out to Woot’s main page.
  • You may get a message that your order has been denied or canceled. This just means that we ran out of inventory at that price before we could complete your order. Most likely this is going to happen, so just be ready for the disappointment.

And hey, if you ARE lucky enough to get the deal at one of the crazy-low prices, post about it in the thread below, or on social media, so other Wooters don’t think this is some bait and switch deal. We can say it’s not, but the internet never believes anyone. Help a Woot out, OK?

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!

14 Likes

Phew.

The only item which I may have ANY use for is the final one.

6 Likes

WTF

1 Like

Woot! Totally Fun Post!

1 Like

Awesome

japanese GIF

3 Likes

Oh Wow, I want the 1st item. Fingers crossed and a prayer to the Woot Gods that I come in swiftly for the dollar snag. The 3rd and 4th items I consider a need. Cool, looking forward to the challenge of how little can I spend today, so my Hubby doesn’t do that eye roll thing.

2 Likes

Please, please, please, pretty please…please…:relaxed: grant your best wishes towards my 3 incredible high school boys!! They are really hoping that their mama can be lucky enough to purchase #1 the -table tennis thingy :grinning:

Thank you all so much Fellow WOOTERS!!! :heart:

2 Likes

Yep, me too. And imma try my hardest to beat you to it. Mwahahahaha. :smiling_imp: :grin: :kissing_smiling_eyes: LOL

3 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about!

2 Likes

Woot picking up the slack since dollar tree is no longer $1 :grin:

4 Likes

Yes, the eye roll thing! Best part of WTF pricing is avoiding that! :rofl:

2 Likes

Do you even know which item I’m referring to?

Does anyone else experience extra steps to check out through the app? It concerns me in regards to checkout time versus the website when trying to win these WTF prizes

5 Likes

This new Amazon payments is crazy.

6 Likes

Yes, i used to be able to just put in my Amazon password, now I have to do that, put the verification characters, THEN, it goes to another page and I have to use amazon pay. It is a pain in the butt and Ibworry too for certain purchases it will affect my success!!!

3 Likes

I am not a fan of all the extra steps - so repetitive :-1:t2:
But I see the same dumb extra steps on website also… :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

We all have to do it. That levels the playing field a bit.

2 Likes

The tool kit literally has my intials. Is this a sign. Must be!

4 Likes

Let’s go!