WTF Pricing: Tuesday, 5/23

Blogheaders_580x250_WTF

• At the start times below, the deal launches at $1 . The link to the sale will be posted below.
  • Every 10 minutes, the price goes up a little more, with just a few at each price level.
  • We’ll keep raising the price until we reach a “final” price and/or it sells out.
  • Each time, a new link will be posted below.

RIGHT HERE!!!

:point_down:

Starts 11am CT: Intex Sit 'n Lounge Inflatable Pool Float

$1.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT!

$5.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT!

$7.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT!

$9.00 CLICK HERE :point_left:

Starts 12pm CT: Amprobe BAT-200 Battery Tester

$4.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT!

$5.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT!

$6.00 CLICK HERE

Starts 1pm CT: Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Foamer Starter Kit

$2.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT!

$3.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT!

$4.00 CLICK HERE :point_left:

HINTS, TIPS, and EXPECTATIONS

• WTF Pricing is for this offer only.
  • The offer link will be added above. When it starts.
  • When the offer is live, click on it to try and buy it. A lot of other people will be clicking on it too.
  • If you miss an offer, keep trying! Come back to this post and keep watching above for the new link to the next price tier.
  • There are only a few quantities at each price level. Not just one, but not dozens. A FEW. Each level will sell out really quickly. Most likely you’re not going to get one for $1. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.
  • When you click on the offer, you might be ushered into Woot’s Vestibule of Patience, the queue of customers who are trying to order. From there, you’ll either be taken to the checkout page, or our servers will hiccup and kick you out to Woot’s main page.
  • You may get a message that your order has been denied or canceled. This just means that we ran out of inventory at that price before we could complete your order. Most likely this is going to happen, so just be ready for the disappointment.
  • We recommend signing out of Woot about 5 minutes before this event and then logging back in using Login with Amazon so everything is ready to go when the event starts.

And hey, if you ARE lucky enough to get the deal at one of the crazy-low prices, post about it in the thread below, or on social media, so other Wooters don’t think this is some bait and switch deal. We can say it’s not, but the internet never believes anyone. Help a Woot out, OK?

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!

41 Likes

Yay!

THESE ARE NOT THE OFFICIAL WOOT LINKS. THEY WILL NOT LEAD TO THE ITEM BEING SOLD FOR $1. SCROLL UP FOR OFFICIAL WOOT GAMEPLAY.

Possible links:

Intex Sit 'n Lounge Inflatable Pool Float

Amprobe BAT-200 Battery Tester

Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Foamer Starter Kit

Likes appreciated but not required.
53 Likes

:eye::eye:

14 Likes

Cool, don’t need any of these things

24 Likes

Las Vegas Cash GIF by DYD Sports & Betting Brand
If I was a gambling person, I would bet that this thread will be full of cat gifs!

22 Likes

Yeah, I’m suddenly okay with having other plans for when this is happening.

16 Likes

Can we get ice cream?

14 Likes

Only if you’re buying.

11 Likes

Will I need to bring my own ice cream holder?

14 Likes

You certainly can’t use mine.

16 Likes

I’m not really sure how to respond to that.

14 Likes

That’s probably for the best.

13 Likes

Yes, you should bring your own ice cream holder

13 Likes

Snort.

12 Likes

Good luck to those who are trying for these!

I’m safe :triangular_flag_on_post:

Until Mongering Wednesday…

16 Likes

Ice Cream Lol GIF by Justin Gammon

15 Likes

I will buy if I can pick where we go. A new Mexican ice cream parlor opened in town some of the best Ice cream I have eaten in years lots of sorbet also I kind of wish I still drank a bit they had rum, and Patron ice cream and it sounds gross but intriguing at the same time.

11 Likes

Patron ice cream

Patron sorbet

Licking Dairy Farm GIF by Rex Orange County

11 Likes

Me too, though if I happen to be on, I might try for the bathroom foamer. Strange when that seems like the most desirable item (I already have a battery tester I never use.)

10 Likes

Maybe I’ll go for the battery tester.

julia stiles shrug GIF by WIGS

9 Likes