WTF Pricing: Tuesday, August 10th, 2021

Blogheaders_580x250_WTF

• At the start times below, the deal launches at $1 . The link to the sale will be posted below.
  • Every 10 minutes, the price goes up a little more, with just a few at each price level.
  • We’ll keep raising the price until we reach a “final” price and/or it sells out.
  • Each time, a new link will be posted below.

RIGHT HERE!!!

:point_down:

Starts 11am CT: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash Pack of 3

$1.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$3.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$5.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$7.99 CLICK HERE :point_left:

Starts 12pm CT: Honey-Can-Do Wood Hangers, 24-Pack, Maple

$4.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$7.99 CLICK HERE :point_left:

Starts 1pm CT: Prepara Eco Herb Savor Pod, Green

$5.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$8.99 CLICK HERE :point_left:

Starts 2pm CT: Gourmia Illuminating Electric Hand Mixer

$6.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$8.99 CLICK HERE :point_left:

HINTS, TIPS, and EXPECTATIONS

• WTF Pricing is for this offer only.
  • The offer link will be added above. When it starts.
  • When the offer is live, click on it to try and buy it. A lot of other people will be clicking on it too.
  • If you miss an offer, keep trying! Come back to this post and keep watching above for the new link to the next price tier.
  • There are only a few quantities at each price level. Not just one, but not dozens. A FEW. Each level will sell out really quickly. Most likely you’re not going to get one for $1. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.
  • When you click on the offer, you might be ushered into Woot’s Vestibule of Patience, the queue of customers who are trying to order. From there, you’ll either be taken to the checkout page, or our servers will hiccup and kick you out to Woot’s main page.
  • You may get a message that your order has been denied or canceled. This just means that we ran out of inventory at that price before we could complete your order. Most likely this is going to happen, so just be ready for the disappointment.

And hey, if you ARE lucky enough to get the deal at one of the crazy-low prices, post about it in the thread below, or on social media, so other Wooters don’t think this is some bait and switch deal. We can say it’s not, but the internet never believes anyone. Help a Woot out, OK?

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!

18 Likes

@Williamdavi

6 Likes

Anybody having trouble purchasing the heater in the deal o meter? I get to checkout and after I select “pay now” it takes me to a webpage not available page

1 Like

Yep, the checkout system appears to be down.

5 Likes

So the first one is a pack of three. I admire your optimism in the face of all past evidence, Woot, that people will actually be sent three bottles.

6 Likes

I’m super corn-fused how to woot or post in forum. I believe :eye: finally found out, been a member for months. Would be ecstatic :star_struck: if I could enter the giveaways. Happy WTF shopping

11am?!?!

Forgot I was in a different time zone again. Could have slept another hour.

7 Likes

consoling2

6 Likes

I’M HERE - THE FUN HAS ARRIVEDDDD

8 Likes

I’m hereeeee too! The fun has been dampered. Hahahaha "snort*

6 Likes

The hand mixer has a light on it. So you can see to make cookies in the dark. Uh #WOOTAFTERDARK!

7 Likes

WHERE IS EVERYONE

i’m forever alone

6 Likes

I’m heeeeeere!

4 Likes

COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!

12 Likes

Daycare being closed today and having to take the day off has its perks, no meetings to distract me…just my crazy tiny humans!

2 Likes

Oh. I’m 100% here for the things I don’t need.

I GOT YOUR DOLLAR!

Make It Rain Money GIF

7 Likes

I did my early sign in to save time and wound up ordering a lightning cable. YOU WIN.

5 Likes

We’re here!

1 Like

How this works.

Stare at the top of this thread.
Click the link.
Vop.
Complain in this thread.
Profit.

4 Likes

LESS THAN TWO MINUTES!

REMEMBER TO WATCH FOR THE LINK TO BE ADDED TO THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD!

UP THERE :point_up:

4 Likes