Xbox One Enhanced Wired Controller

Xbox One Enhanced Wired Controller

High price for a woot deal. Can be found in other colors for less with the same features. Pretty sure these retail for 29.99 all around the internet on a normal day.

1 Like

I found the lack of a name brand on this item kinda disturbing. Looks like it’s a third-party PowerA product and not a first-party controller. Also, going by it’s price, you can throw a rock in any other direction and easily find a better deal than this one for the same/similar item.

4 Likes

Exactly right. I was duped into thinking this was an official Microsoft controller. NOPE. It’s a PowerA brand made for Xbox one and win10. Lame!

1 Like

2 Likes

Well, the “Officially Licensed for Xbox One” could have been a clue.

Sorry the brand name wasn’t there. Feel free to reach out to cs.

Also, blurring your friendly wave.

Manufacturer: PowerA
Model: MAIN-89485

Are you suggesting official Microsoft ones aren’t officially licensed?

20200625_190636

1 Like

Birthday wootoff should have some legit xbox controllers

1 Like

They always do, you just have to refresh the forum for 14 hours with no bathroom breaks and hope you catch it the one time it pops up for 30 seconds

1 Like

1 Like

Well, they don’t need to be licensed, do they? Apple doesn’t say licensed by Apple on their items do they? Or do they? I dunno. Either way, when you stop kicking the couch, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

2 Likes

So other then that (it’s not MS) Mrs Lincoln.
Is the controller actually any good? For Win 10 and maybe rpi retroarch use. Does it work for PS4 remote play?

Wally world had some clearance wireless ones for 19 (in store)

My wife has one of these PowerA controllers. They say wired but all that means is they have a USB port on top and do not offer wireless support. These are not hard wired which is what I was hoping for. Hard wired you have less to worry about the USB port breaking over time like they do on most controllers/devices. The 3.5mm jack in the bottom gave a lot of static in party chat that only occurred with the PowerA controller. We returned it.

Personally I like these. I have bought three of them over the years and like the fact they provide slightly less resistance than the official Xbox controllers and of course are cheaper overall.