Xbox Series S Fortnite & Rocket League Bundle

Xbox Series S Fortnite & Rocket League Bundle

4 Likes

Aren’t those games free? Maybe you have to have game pass?

3 Likes

if you bothered to look at the last 2 picture, you get “exclusive” skins and some in-game currency for each.

4 Likes

Whoopty shit

9 Likes

Obviously you don’t know that skins and hats affect your k/d and fps.

3 Likes

So is this a good deal or not?

1 Like

I would say yes… a Series S is $299 everywhere else. (If youre looking for a series S.)

1 Like

I recommend getting Xbox Series X with the optical drive. It has better graphics hardware and will (hopefully) survive until the next generation change.

Then again, I can see game developers getting lazy and code for the S, then simply port to the X.

Regards,
Mr. Can’t Decide

1 Like

I want to get this. I’ve got an Xbox series X but all the kids want to play and most of them are 1 or 2 player games, so they’d have to have another console to log in and play.

The problem is the outlandishly priced game pass ultimate is only good for a single console. Microsoft focuses on single adults who game. The children are a secondary thought at best.

When I bought my Xbox, I had never had one before. Setting it up was STUPID. They are designed to load your previous profiles and settings from older consoles, at least that’s what I got out of it. There were no instructions. Nothing was easy. Took two days of me doing research before the kids could even begin playing. Then I had to set up accounts for everyone on each game they played. I don’t know why it’s so confusing. They could pop up “how to” windows or have some kind of user friendly guide. Nope, nothing.

Once you get it set up the way you want, it’s great. It took some months before that was the case here. I don’t play it, no time. So if you want to get it for your kids, have someone that knows Xbox set it up for them. Literally spent many hours setting it up (like 40+).

One more thing, Game Pass Ultimate is pretty sweet, especially for kids to try lots of games. If you’re going to sign up for it, make sure you take advantage of their policy. You can buy up to 3 years of Xbox Live or Gold or whatever (can’t remember), then convert all 3 years to Ultimate for $1. If you sign up for ultimate first, you can’t get that deal. Make sure it’s still a thing before you do it, it was a few months ago that I did it (Sep/Oct 2021). It still cost me like $180, but that’s a HUGE discount for 3 years of Ultimate.

4 Likes

Most of the time there’s a deal for GPU on Slickdeals for around $100.

2 Likes

@Jaballer

I believe if you set the Series S as your “Home” Xbox, that should allow any profile to access your Game Pass and any game you have purchased. On your current Series X, as long as you’re logged in to your profile and are online, you also still get access to your purchased games and Game Pass.

3 Likes

Even though this sold out I wish they would have a sale like this for the PS5… (never going to happen) :rofl:

2 Likes

The way I understand it if you have two consoles you can set one to your “home” console and it allows other users to access your games and game pass. I did this with my kids and their Xbox at their moms was my “home” console so one purchase or subscription worked there as well as here as long as I was logged in on my non “home” console. Some guys I’ve played with online share their “home” console setting with each other to access each other’s games. You can only change your home console once every twelve months I believe though.

2 Likes

I agree. My kid uses my old Xbox one and I have a profile on that Xbox too. Kid is able to get free games too via single game pass. Kid account is a “family” account, so not sure if that is why.

1 Like