Yay for tomorrow

When I get around to buying this, I sure hope they have one of those “autoship” plans like Amazon, which would be to automatically send a new one every few weeks. Because otherwise, I’ll only get to wear it once unless I keep pulling it out of the bottom of the laundry mountain waiting to be done…

Looks like only guys will be buying today’s woot shirt…cause girls don’t mow the lawn right?! lol

This made me smile. In for my first shirt.woot!

LOL!

Laughing at the write up and the posts! We should all join the Procrastinator’s Society…I hear they will hold induction ceremonies right after they finish their planning for protesting the War of 1812.

Congratulation Radiomode!

awesome

I told my husband that I would stop buying t-shirts I don’t need. Does it count if I start stopping tomorrow, because I need the procrastination shirt today?

– she says as she procrastinates her research for her master’s thesis, for which she’s traveling out of state for lab work on MONDAY.

I’m surprised it actually got printed… if I’d done it, it would still be on the template :stuck_out_tongue:

This made me laugh so hard XD

Great shirt design too, definitely suits my personality.

LOL @ “start stopping tomorrow”!!!

Now this should be a qual. post! (And if a mod were to agree with me, it would be your first. :))

Speed to First Woot: 0m 29.448s
First Sucker: arinx69
Last Wooter to Woot: snidleystash
Last Purchase: 2 minutes ago
Order Pace: 0m 59.229s
Woots Sold: 1581

First day sales 1581

Why is it $12 in the email and $15 on the website?

I wanted to say something about first day vs. Second day pricing, but then I realized that this is a Procrastionation shirt thread, and I’m talking about being a day late.

There’s a joke there. I’ll figure out what it is tomorrow.

Damn you Woot. Why do you tempt me to spend all of my money? Don’t you know I can’t be spending money on a totally awesome shirt that I really should wait to buy in a months time. But by then it would have been reckoned and lost forever.

Woe, woe is me!

Ordered this and two other shirts at the same time. This one came three days after the other two. Guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

NO. We will wait till just before it is reckoned. ha ha

I just bought this shirt… instead of getting ready for work, or cleaning the catbox, or loading the dishwasher, or folding that pile of clean clothes…

And then I came here and posted this.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is how procrastination is done.

Excellent example. One for others to follow.

http://www.woot.com/Forums//emoticons/emotion-21.gif