Yukon Outfitters Bugout Bags

Are you guys getting this?! These bags come filled with BBQ and Chicken!! Sign me up!!

GRRRRR. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. GRRRRRR. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. GRRRRRRRRRR. PREPARING. GRRRRRRRRRRRR. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. GRRRRRRR. GRRRRRRRRR. NOT AT ALL PARANOID. GRRRRR. GRRRRRRR. GRRRR. GRRRRR. DISASTER. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. GRRRRRR. GRRRRR. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. GRRRRRR. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. GRRRRRRR. GRRRRRRRRR. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. GRRRRRRR OR LUGGAGE. GRRRRRRR. GRRRRRRRRR. GRRRR. GGRRRRR. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. GRRRRRR. GRRRRR. GR. GR?

LOL!

Blinky button :slight_smile: should mean a certain Wootsquatch should come out soon :wink:

Would this be good for overseas travel?

I wouldn’t count on it. I don’t even know when I’m coming out next…

Don’t believe him… he just doesn’t want to be caught!

They seem to be out of stock now?

I already missed it but . . .while I really like the backpack straps, the plastic hardware and (apparent) lack of PVC coating seems to make it less sturdy than the Low Country Duffell, which has metal hardware, and seems to be a similar size (23" vs. 26" , and thus only 2 inches above the FAA total length requirement), and is $39.99 regular priced (and still available)

http://www.yukon-outfitters.com/en/catalog/product/lowcountry_all_weather_duffel_MG91028M

Would be nice to know where these are made, and where the materials are from.

Foilage is the original word, actually. It was transcribed as “foliage” in the 19th century.

where’s the next item?!?!?! :-/

Received my bag in the wrong color, ordered OD green and ended up with black which wasn’t even an option.

Oh jeez, sorry for the trouble. You can use the ‘support’ tab at the top of any woot page to contact CS. Don’t forget to include your order info along with your issue.

I’m curious if anyone else who’s received their bag yet found that it smells… And not “new bag smell” but more like it’s had diesel fuel spilled on it. There’s no sign of spill, and the box looked fine, but it’s definitely fuel-smelly. My wife actually wanted this bag for traveling (not buggin’ out), so stinky is a problem.

Well I ordered two Olive Drab Bug out Bags, one is defective. The shoulder straps are not complete. One strap is missing the webbing and clip the other is even missing the webbing that is sewn onto the end, it is just a foam piece with no way to attach it to the bottom loops. the other bag is fine. I really want this bag and not just a return. I contacted support but no reply yet.
Can Yukon Outfitters take care of this ?

This was my first Woot purchase in quite a few years. I haven’t received the shipment yet.

Ordered on 9/17 - received order confirmation.

Received shipping notification on 9/18 with tracking number - says I should see my goods in 2-3 days.

Checked the tracking link once a day since - tracking number not found. Now this morning the tracking shows that USPS has been informed to expect the item for shipment.

I will give great pause before I order anything from Woot again. Now 5 days after they say “It shipped!” it still hasn’t physically shipped. That is just deceiving in my eyes.

My bag arrived yesterday (I was surprised it got here so quickly). It doesn’t smell like diesel fuel. Maybe yours had a mishap in shipping?

However, I ordered an olive drab bag, and received black (which when I ordered wasn’t an option - I don’t think).

While I don’t mind the black bag, I also ordered the Tactical Alpha backpack the other day in Olive drab, hoping I’d have a matching set.

That hasn’t arrived yet, but I assume I’m going to be stuck with a black bug-out bag and an olive drab backpack. I’ve contacted Woot! to see what can be done…

Ordered OD as well, but received black. Which is fine. I wanted the grey one but waited too late and it was sold out.

I apologize to you and @gordiehowl. If you haven’t already, use the support tab near the top of the page to contact our CS team, they should be in contact within 2 business days, but if this winds up being a more in-depth issue, we may need some time to research a mass solution.

I received my bag today and it stinks terribly. Yes, it’s like fuel or some other petroleum product. After handling the bag the smell was on my hands as well. Not sure if I should wash it or look for some other solution because it is not usable in its current state.

Unfortunately, I too received a black bag instead of Olive Drab. :frowning:

The bag does not have a bad smell though, just the expected “new nylon” smell. I have submitted a support ticket as suggested above.