Z-Cyber Air-Wave FM Transmitter

Welcome to the Woot-off item #XX topic page for this product on Friday, January 21st, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

HOLY W00T IN THE BOX!

[size=18:2cc66d3f8a]IT’S MY FIRST TOP POST![/size:2cc66d3f8a]

Too bad it’s not a midnight w00t, but I won’t complain!

Time to celebrate! :smiley:

O.O

I DEMAND A BETTER WOOT FOR BEING UP SO LATE

Z-Cyber Air-Wave FM Transmitter
Broadcast your own tunes over any FM radio
$9.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Cut the wires - Z-Cyber’s Air-Wave wirelessly broadcasts your MP3 player’s tunes to any nearby FM radio. Find a frequency on the FM dial with no station, select the same frequency on the Air-Wave, and play your music—it’s that simple.

It works with MP3 players, CD players, or any other music source. Don’t get stuck with just 3 or 4 frequencies like other FM transmitters, the Air-Wave lets you choose any frequency between 98 and 108MHz by 0.1 MHz. The Air-Wave also features a backlit LCD display which shows details such as frequency, transmitter strength and stereo/mono.

Features:
FM Band Full Channels (98.0 - 108.0 MHz)
Channel Selection up (1 or 0.1 MHz)
Operating Range: 10-30 feet
Excellent sound quality
LCD backlit display
Dimensions: 2.5" H x .75" D x 2.5" L
Operates on one (1) AAA battery (included)
Instructions in 6 languages
Condition: New, retail

Is BOC next?

My first first page?

Another Woot Cherry lost. My first woot off and my first first page…

…sniffle…it didn’t hurt as bad as they said it would…

got 2 last time, and gave them away. ended up getting a direct connection (ai-net) for my alpine radio instead

it’s going fast!

no thanks… If I’d gotten ipod, in a heartbeat.
:slight_smile:

edit: my spelling is terrible.

next plz

I got one of these last time but it doesn’t work very well with my iPod. Too much static.

Well dang… this one I got :slight_smile:
and my first “1st page” ever too… what a night
off to bed then!

does that mean they are no good?

crap… should have read responses before i bought one
oh well, a gift or something and a quicker woot off

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 80<br>Last Order time: 02:54:45 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: knute<br>Order Pace: 0m 2.81s<br>Woot Wage: $12787.20 an hour.

Stop taunting us and give us the damned speakers and BOCs! I see you Woot, with your pointing and laughing, and it must be stopped! Must be! SPPPPEEEEAAAAKKKKKEEEEEERRRRRSSSS.

Ahem, sorry, I’m really freaking tired.

Stainless Steel Pet Diner…PLEASE! :lol:

Must you guys put your spam posts on every single page. Here’s a tip, if you’re trying to get people to go to your stupid scam websites it’s not a good idea to piss off your target audience.

GOOD WOOT! ITS GONE!!! YAY

got ONE( 1 ) x $9.99 - Z-Cyber Air-Wave FM Transmitter $9.99
Shipping & Handling $5.00
Tax $0.00
Total: $14.99