10/12/20: VOTER-iffic Derby!

Voter-iffic Derby_Desktop Main Woot 760 x 250 copy

UPDATE 10/20/2020: We ended up with 1051 voters in this Derby, which is GREAT! But not enough to get us to cheaper shirts! Better luck next time…

What’s this Derby you speak of?

idk, it’s like this really cool, thematic, crowd-sourced apparel design competition that runs weekly on Woot! The Creatives of Woot! (CoWs for short) create awesome new artwork EVERY week and YOU exercise your civic Woot-y to vote for the bestest designs! The top 3 designs get featured (Champ, Chump, and Chimp) get bragging rights as the daily each week. And don’t worry, we also curate a collection of ones you love but didn’t win for a specially-curated-for-you event each Friday.

mmmk, that’s cool, but what’s what’s a VOTER-iffic Derby?

It’s a special Derby to give back to you: the more voters in the Derby, the lower the price of apparel on Derby designs! Here’s some fine print, too: 1,400 Derby voters gets apparel starting at $13! You want more?! 1,750 voters? That gets your wardrobe refresh going with apparel starting at $10!!

The theme of this week’s competition is ‘That’s Life’, you can read a little bit about the design guidelines for this competition here.

How will I know how many voters there are?

Check back right here every day where we will post the total count in that pretty artwork right up there at the top of this here post ^^.

Where do I vote?

Go here. Make sure you log in using your Woot! or Amazon account and click those blue ‘I want one’ buttons over the designs you like!

Tell your friends and fam-a-lam to come over to Woot! and vote too! We like to give you a deal, it’s kind of like, what we do.

2 Likes

How many to get it down to $5?

:smirk:

3 Likes

Promise?

Here’s a few to check out, you know, for example. :wink:

2 Likes

:w_ooh: I’m in.

Hey, @Lady5tark, my votes do not seem to do anything. I’m logged in, and I voted for my favorite designs. But when I reload the page… the votes do not stay. I mean, it says I’ve voted, but they aren’t moving up the page. Any thoughts? I’m logged in and have purchased items, so it’s not like I’m a dummy account, here…

Thunderson & I voted.

2 Likes

Please thank whoever put the link to vote here so I can vote on my sofa using my phone.

1 Like

The one at the top of the forums?

The one at the top of this page. I’ve looked before and didn’t see one. Maybe I just missed it?

That would be @Lady5tark. She is wonderful.

2 Likes

Yes she is.

It could be because several designs have the same number of votes? It could also be a caching issue? Sometimes if you clear your browsing history these things sort themselves out.

ah ok thx

It could also be because I meddle with the elections by mailing in my votes behind the scenes so I can get my way…mwahhahahaha. First the Derby, next THE WORLD.

4 Likes

LOLOL!! World domination sounds fun but it’s not for me. I have too many people around me interested in the job of ruling the world that I’m too lazy to fight. :laughing:

1 Like

I’m glad there seems to be fewer animated entries.

I have a couple in, but I am partial due to my current mood to this one: