10 Other Things

The Konami code only has one B-A in it.
up up down down left right left right B A
:stuck_out_tongue:

I have a friend that did. Iā€™m pretty sure he was a Contra master.

I would have loved either of those, or just Colossus going hwwaaaaaaggh! Not enough peeps played rampart me thinks.

Red warrior needs food badly!

Red warrior shot a food!

Fell in love with this shirt.
Was 100% sold on it, and thenā€¦the last picture I had left to look at turned out to be Pokemon.
I canā€™t walk around with Pokemon on my shirt. A little heartbroken right now.
In all other ways, this design is amazing.
Keep up the good work.

Iā€™ll always have a special place in my heart for ā€œDo me so far, do me!ā€ butā€¦ that canā€™t go on a shirtā€¦

Iā€™m confident that most real serious gamers will know at least half of these, even if itā€™s not from personal experience.

You can do it! I believe in you.

What about a Paperboy saying, ā€œDeath doesnā€™t come on Mondays.ā€

ā€¦Seriously?

I definitely thought the same thing. Maybe it references both Dr. Mario AND the famous arcade slogan.

pokemon is kinda lame

Okay ā€“ so I just had to try ā€“ and then I remembered how bad I stink at text games. I went to the house, kicked the door, and then ended up stuck in the forest. no matter where I turn, nothing happens. Me and text games ā€“ just not compatible (which is funny since my background is writing/literature)

oh well ā€“ love the shirt nonetheless, particularly the Gauntlet reference.

bought it today. all this shirt tells me is that people lie. take my things. so i punch em in the face. with my sword. but they die from a disease. so i fail to get a group of friends to help me. and im forever loveless. and im consumed by agony. and food takes the pain away!

food is delicious. food. F-YEAH! saving the motha f-ing day yeah!

Speed to first woot: 3m 14.552s
First sucker:thepooda
Last wooter to woot:allastorm
Last purchase:8 minutes ago

First day sales 754
First day posts 53

Haha. Yeah that was my bad. I copied his and pasted it only fixing the first portion of the ā€œUp-Up-Down-Downā€. I forgot to remove the last ā€œB-Aā€