$10 Shirts! 2/21/22 Shirt-O-Meter!

ShirtOMeter_Blog_600x200

Shirt-O-Meter Derby is back for 2022!

Current Vote Count: 2170!

1000 unique voters will unlock select shirts starting at 10 bucks!

What’s this Derby you speak of?

idk, it’s like this really cool, thematic, crowd-sourced apparel design competition that runs weekly on Woot! The Creatives of Woot! (CoWs for short) create awesome new artwork EVERY week and YOU exercise your civic Woot-y to vote for the bestest designs! The top 3 designs get featured (Champ, Chump, and Chimp) get bragging rights as the daily each week. And don’t worry, we also curate a collection of ones you love but didn’t win for a specially-curated-for-you event each Friday.

mmmk, that’s cool, but what’s what’s a Shirt-O-Meter Derby?

It’s a special Derby to give back to you: the more voters in the Derby, the better the deals!

The theme of this week’s competition is ‘Trending!’, you can read a little bit about the design guidelines for this competition here.

How will I know how many voters there are?

Check back right here every day where we will post the total count!

Where do I vote?

Go here. Make sure you log in using your Woot! or Amazon account and click those blue ‘I want one’ buttons over the designs you like!

Tell your friends and fam-a-lam to come over to Woot! and vote too! We like to give you a deal, it’s kind of like, what we do.

2 Likes

400 Voters!

585!

Fine, you talked me into spamming spreading the word.

2 Likes

801!

1 Like

We just hit 1000! Congrats everyone!

5 Likes

Pretty early too! Nice.

2 Likes

Yay!

Let there be cat shirts for everyone!

I WANT DOG SHIRTS!

1 Like

What? I don’t understand.

Let me ask Alexa what this “dog shirt” you speak of translates to.

2 Likes

An arteeest on FB took one of my pics of Laney and did this.

I kinda want to put this on a shirt.

1 Like

My uncle has an oil painting of their dog dressed as royalty from someone who knows someone who probably bought it on etsy. I love them.

It would make a great print in the hallway or going up the stairs.

1 Like

1 Like

When can I expect this sale? Not that need any shirts but for $10, I can rearrange my funds.

Futurama Reaction GIF

1st through 3rd place will start tomorrow, with an editor’s choice group sale on Friday.

2 Likes

Lots of events!

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

Holy crap! I was not expecting to come back on Monday and see that our voter count has DOUBLED! We’re up to 2170!!!

3 Likes

I guess people like $10 shirts. Hmm. Who knew? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How many votes do I have???

subtle brag

1 Like