FREE TOTE BAG: 10/11/21 Shirt-O-Meter!

600x200_DDbanner

WE ARE CURRENTLY AT 1000 VOTERS!

1500 voters this week will unlock a “Buy 2 Shirts, Get a Free Tote Bag” Deal!

What’s this Derby you speak of?

idk, it’s like this really cool, thematic, crowd-sourced apparel design competition that runs weekly on Woot! The Creatives of Woot! (CoWs for short) create awesome new artwork EVERY week and YOU exercise your civic Woot-y to vote for the bestest designs! The top 3 designs get featured (Champ, Chump, and Chimp) get bragging rights as the daily each week. And don’t worry, we also curate a collection of ones you love but didn’t win for a specially-curated-for-you event each Friday.

mmmk, that’s cool, but what’s what’s a Shirt-O-Meter Derby?

It’s a special Derby to give back to you: the more voters in the Derby, the better the deals!

The theme of this week’s competition is ‘Sci-Fi & Fantasy’, you can read a little bit about the design guidelines for this competition here.

How will I know how many voters there are?

Check back right here every day where we will post the total count!

Where do I vote?

Go here. Make sure you log in using your Woot! or Amazon account and click those blue ‘I want one’ buttons over the designs you like!

Tell your friends and fam-a-lam to come over to Woot! and vote too! We like to give you a deal, it’s kind of like, what we do.

WE NEED MORE VOTERZ!

1 Like

Need to get the VM’s involved
@pepper114 , @peaceetc

I voted

3 Likes

I didn’t even know this one was happening.

2 Likes

Voted! :ballot_box:

(even though there wasn’t a single Dr. Who shirt to be found)

1 Like

Was it for this one??? :smiley:

I did vote for that one, yes :+1:t2: Nice job!

Well done shirts on black or dark gray always get bonus points with me :grin:

And the vast majority of my Woot shirts are sci-fi :sparkles:

2 Likes

I voted!

3 Likes

We’re at 505! Let’s see some more voting action!

2 Likes

I’ll try. No promises.

@ThunderThighs Could you pin this one to the top of the forums page? It keeps getting lost.

1 Like

I’m thinking a free tote bag isn’t enough incentive to get people to vote? I mean… they’re nice and all, but…

I’d lovea totebut not sure how to complete voting!? I’m quite the bone head

It’s easy!
Just go to the derby, find some designs you like, and click “I’d Want One”. That’s not a binding contract or anything, it’s just a voting button. You can vote for as many designs as you’d like but only once per design.

Just voting for one shirt will count in the Shirt-O-Meter, but have a look around. Lots of folks worked hard on these things . :slight_smile:

Hope that helps!

3 Likes

Voted

Thanks so much

1 Like

Voted

We’re up to 660!

3 Likes