$10 TEES!? 11/15/22 Shirt-O-Meter!

1122 voters this week will unlock “All I Want for the Holidays” Derby Apparel starting at JUST $10

Final vote count:

What’s this Derby you speak of?

idk, it’s like this really cool, thematic, crowd-sourced apparel design competition that runs weekly on Woot! The Creatives of Woot! (CoWs for short) create awesome new artwork EVERY week and YOU exercise your civic Woot-y to vote for the bestest designs! The top 3 designs get featured (Champ, Chump, and Chimp) get bragging rights as the daily each week. And don’t worry, we also curate a collection of ones you love but didn’t win for a specially-curated-for-you event each Friday.

mmmk, that’s cool, but what’s what’s a Shirt-O-Meter Derby?

It’s a special Derby to give back to you: the more voters in the Derby, the better the deals!

The theme of this week’s competition is ‘Winter Wonderland’, you can read a little bit about the design guidelines for this competition here .

How will I know how many voters there are?

Check back right here every day where we will post the total count!

Where do I vote?

Go here. Make sure you log in using your Woot! or Amazon account and click those blue ‘I want one’ buttons over the designs you like!

Tell your friends and fam-a-lam to come over to Woot! and vote too! We like to give you a deal, it’s kind of like, what we do.

3 Likes

Vote Early Election 2020 GIF by INTO ACTION

2 Likes

Still live

1 Like

WE ONLY NEED TO DOUBLE THE CURRENT VOTE COUNT!

Try here:

Or here:

2 Likes

Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

Apparently there’s only 600ish of us. The rest are bots that don’t vote.

2 Likes

I am a bot and I did vote.

3 Likes

But THEY will notice.

Biting Nails Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

2 Likes

Don’t care. I’ve gone rogue.

3 Likes

I’m a bot and voted, though nothing I voted for is in the top 10 so I’m a bad bot.

4 Likes

You just need better programming.

4 Likes

Ok, I’ve found the problem. It’s the penguin.

3 Likes

It’s ALWAYS the penguin.

The penguin needs some distractions.
3 Likes

Isn’t it always?

4 Likes

I’m a little uncomfortable we replied with essentially the same thing at the same time.

2 Likes

We should deport him.

3 Likes

Does it matter where? I’m not sure what kind of penguin he is and they can like vasty different climates.

2 Likes

A side effect of me is uncomfortableness.

1 Like

Canada.

3 Likes

Too cold.

1 Like

Mmmmm penguin. It’s what for dinner.

4 Likes