Woot’s Holiday Survival Guide 2021

SurvivalGuide_Blog_600x200

So, let’s talk HOLIDAY DEALS AND SHENANIGANS. As always, make sure you’re signed up for our Daily Digest and Newsletter emails. And follow us on Facebook and Twitter. AND download our app for exclusive offers, and bonus surprises:

Sunday, November 21st

DoM_Blog_100x100

DEAL-O-METER #1 — Vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. CT on Sunday, November 21st, 2021. Make us lose money on Monday! DONE!!

Store_Icon

HOLIDAY PRIME STORE — A special Prime Store, just for the holidays! Running until December 25th, 2021.

Store_Icon

BUY 4 SHIRTS, GET A FREE BLANKET — When Prime members buy 4 apparel items from Shirt, they get a free blanket! Running until November 25th, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. CT. FINISHED!!

Let'sStumpBen

LET’S STUMP BEN — Stump our resident shirt expert Ben and potentially win a coupon! Ends Thursday, November 25th. CONSIDER HIM STUMPED!

Monday, November 22

DoM_Blog_100x100

SHIRT-O-METER — Vote on your favorite shirts! It’s the Shirt Derby everybody! Keep track of the vote count here

BF_Blog_100x100

BLACK FRIDAY WEEK DEALS — Deals all week long in our Black Friday Clearance event, featuring super-low prices on super-limited quantity items.

WootBusters_Blog_100x100

WOOTBUSTERS — They’re limited-quantity deals and once they’re sold out, they’re gone! They’ll appear each day on the Wootbusters page at different times, so check our newsletters to find out!

Tuesday, November 23

Blog-icons_200x200_WTF

WTF PRICING — Try for a chance to purchase something for only $1!! Starts at 11 a.m. CT and ends at 3 p.m. CT. Don’t be late. You don’t want to miss out on these crappy deals! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!

DoM_Blog_100x100

DEAL-O-METER #2 — Vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. CT on Tuesday, November 23, 2021. Make us lose more money on Wednesday! ALL DONE!!

Wednesday, November 24

4 OF A KIND - A DICE GAME — Gotta play the Woot! Forum dice game. Be one of the first ten people to get 4 of a kind and you may get a Bandolier of Carrots! Starts at 9am CT. COMPLETE!

Thursday, November 25

DoM_Blog_100x100

DEAL-O-METER #3 — In between turkey bites, vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. CT on Thursday, November 25, 2021. Make us lose more money on Black Friday! DONE!

Friday, November 26

TTHH ICON

TT’s HAPPY HOUR — Join us for our virtual drink-and-coupon-giveaway Happy Hour, hosted by Forum Queen @ThunderThighs on Friday, November 26th from 5 p.m.- 7 p.m. CT. HAPPY HOUR CLOSED!

BoC_Blog_100x100

BAGS O’ CRAP - Keep an eye on Wootbusters… you may find a crap-tastic surprise waiting for you! FOUND!

760x250_Main

40% OFF SHIRTS — Want a shirt? Well now’s the time to get 'em! 40% off all shirt apparel on November 26, 2021 ONLY!! Act fast. OVER FOR NOW FOLKS

Saturday, November 27

760x250_Main

SPEND $25 ON WOOT, GET A FREE SHIRT — Purchase $25 of items from Woot, get a coupon for a free shirt! Lasts only until November 28, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. CT. ALL DONE!!

BoC_Blog_100x100

BAGS O’ CRAP - Get a chance to win a Bandolier of Carrots through Digital Crap! These can only be accessed through the Woot! app, so get your cellphones ready. SOLD OUT

Sunday, November 28

CM_Blog_100x100

CYBER MONDAY WEEK DEALS — A new batch of offers in our Cyber Monday event, all week long.

BoC_Blog_100x100

BAGS O’ CRAP - SURPRISE! Get ANOTHER chance to win a Bandolier of Carrots through Digital Crap! We told you to get your handy-dandy phones ready. SORRY, IT’S GONE

Monday, November 29

Store_Icon

BOGO — Prime members can buy a shirt and get one free! Running until November 30, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. CT. DONE!

WootOff_Blog_100x100

WOOT OFF + LEFTOVERS — Our Cyber Monday Woot-Off will have 15 hours of deals, discounts, and damage to your wallets. Starts at 7 a.m. CT. Leftovers starts at 10 p.m. CT! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

BoC_Blog_100x100

BAGS O’ CRAP - Hundreds of Bags o’ Crap during the Woot-Off! Try to get em’ while you can. ALL GONE!

Tuesday, November 30

WootBusters_Blog_100x100

STOCKING STUFFERS — Find the perfect gift to stuff your stockings! Runs until December 14, 2021. Will go live at 12 p.m. CT.

Wednesday, December 1

funhouse

FUNHOUSE — 6 MAGICAL DOORS! CHEAP PRODUCTS! COUPONS! WEIRD STUFF! All at the Funhouse from 3 p.m. - 5 p.m. CT.

DoM_Blog_100x100

DEAL-O-METER #4 — SURPRISE!! It’s one last Deal-O-Meter. Voting starts at 8 a.m. CT on Wednesday, December 1, 2021. Make us lose more money on Thursday!

Thursday, December 2

WootBusters_Blog_100x100

SANTA’S TOYS — We got all the toys the kiddos want for Christmas. Runs until December 18, 2021. Starts at 12 p.m. CT.

APPsclusive_Blog_100x100

10% OFF THE WOOT APP — Prime members can get an extra 10% off the Woot App until December 2, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. CT.

Friday, December 3

Store_Icon

BUY MORE, SAVE MORE — The more shirts you buy, the more you save! For Prime members only. Running until December 11, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. CT.

AND REMEMBER…

APPsclusive_Blog_100x100

CHECK THE APP - Because you now have a reason to use it: App-only deals every single day, plus literally hundreds of Bags of Crap on Thanksgiving Weekend! Only on the Woot! app.

HolidayBlog_Returns

WOOT!'S HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY - Items purchased from Woot between 10/1/2021 and 12/25/2021 may be returned by contacting Woot! customer service by 1/31/2022 for a FULL REFUND. There are some restrictions, which are here .

:w_happy1: OK BYE FOR NOW :w_happy1:

32 Likes

Yay!

Double yay that the app will have B0Cs on a day other than Saturday!

Triple yay about the fun house!

11 Likes

Happy Xmas

2 Likes

YEAH! so much to look forward to!

4 Likes

Looks like a ton of fun! Thanks, woot! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Wow great fun ahead of us. I sure hope I have my accounting up to date.

4 Likes

So it says “Get a chance to win a BOC through Digital Crap!” I wonder if that is to mean actually “win” a BOC or “win” a chance to buy a BOC like normal on Digital Crap? If it is truly just win one then I assume that would be exempt from the 31 day rule?

5 Likes

Darn going to miss some of the excitement. I have an excuse.

Comic-con

There is a special event going on for 3 days starting on Friday in San Diego, CA.

Sorry TT.

15 Likes

Will you at least dress like this when you go?

19 Likes

I really haven’t put that much thought into dressing up.

I’ll probably go as I did for my Halloween costume, an old crippled guy that limps when he walks.

11 Likes

We don’t use words like that anymore. Too demeaning. Try ambulatorially challenged, or something similar. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

epic - hoping for a BOC this season :smiley: Is that what Santa carries? a big sack o things?

2 Likes

FTFY

3 Likes

@wootybot roll 4d1

3 Likes

:game_die: 1, 1, 1, 1

2 Likes

How do I get on the newsletter list?

Try this:
https://account.woot.com/subscriptions

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

4 Likes

It Worked! thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

i cant wait GIF

9 Likes