Prime Exclusive! 10% off on the Woot! app on 12/2/21

10%_Forum_600x200

On December 2, 2021, Prime members get an additional 10% OFF any order placed on the Woot! app! Don’t have the Woot! app? Just go here:

apple

google-play

NOTE : If you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Does not apply to international orders.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • If you don’t see the discount, look for a “Use this address?” button and tap that. Everything will update and you’ll see the discount applied.
  • Maximum discount of $20 per order.
  • Offer valid from December 2, 2021 at 12:00am CT until December 2, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.
1 Like

Time to buy things I don’t need for 10% off!

15 Likes

10% not working!

3 Likes

Did you confirm your shipping address. The discount won’t display until you’ve confirmed the delivery address due to restrictions on international orders.

2 Likes

Worked for me. Got 1more triple driver’s news for $27. Crazy given the foam tips in the box are worth $15 alone.

Well just for those who aren’t so great at math or even using a calc-me-later. This savings is most beneficial when purchase price before tax is $200 or less. Now, $20 off $400 is a savings just not 10% it drops the savings to 5% just my per-cents given this deal savings.

1 Like

Huh? It should be 10% off the subtotal before taxes.

Could you show me your work? :smiley:

2 Likes

I believe what @StefanMakaSL1MSTEF was getting at is the $20 maximum savings. On a $200 or less purchase, it’s 10% off, but on larger purchases, the same $20 discount becomes proportionally less.

4 Likes

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

Obviously, I do not speak @StefanMakaSL1MSTEF -speak. Thank you~

5 Likes

I’m not one to down play anyone anymore as I’m an outstanding citizen now. Although, math might not be your strong suit. You do however do your darnest to answer most ethical questions or inquiries in the upmost fashion.

3 Likes

I’m pretty good at math but I sucked at word problems.

:w_tongue:

4 Likes

Could you draw a diagram out?

2 Likes

It didn’t work for me either…idk…

1 Like

Did you see a button asking you to verify your address?

1 Like

No but I clicked on the address anyway because it said to above…im going to check my confirmation email too maybe it will show on there…

1 Like

And you were using the phone app (not a browser/laptop/PC)?

1 Like

10% off…verify shipping addy for BOC?
Did I win?

It’s nice that Woot! offered this discount, but taking advantage of it reminded me why I don’t like using the app instead of a PC.

First of all, just finding the items I was interested in was much easier on a PC. There was an item in the “Small Stockings” category that I wanted, and that category has 100+ items in the list. I knew exactly what I wanted (because I had already looked it up on a PC), but there was no easy way to search for it in the app. Scrolling through a huge list of items is a pain on a phone, especially for old fogeys like me who need reading glasses.

Second, I ordered a couple of items for work, so I wanted to use the company credit card for that. It looks like if you have more than two credit cards set up in your Amazon payments account, you can only select one of the first two in the list. So, I had my personal Discover, personal Visa, and company Visa in my Amazon payments account. When I tapped on Change for the payment method, the Woot! app displayed all three, but I could only tap the first or second one. This was very frustrating. I ended up deleting my personal Visa from my Amazon account (it’s easy enough to add it in later), and once there were only two payment methods listed I could select either one. But I almost gave up on buying the stuff since it was a fair bit of hassle just to save my employer $10 on an order.

Again, I appreciate the discount, but the experience made me want to avoid the app in the future.

Sean

Couldn’t you add it to your cart on a PC, and then check out through the app?

Annoying? Sure.
Does it work? Yes.

4 Likes