:w_boc: Post your NOVEMBER & DECEMBER 2021 CRAPS!!

I’m not even going to tempt myself with that level of disappointment! With my luck, it will be paper or a bunch of uninteresting books :joy:

5 Likes

Anyone interested in sharing how you saw and obtained the purchase of your bag of crap? I never seem to catch them in time.

6 Likes

Some people either constantly refreshed the Wootbusters page, or they watched as new forum threads were created.

7 Likes

Yep. I was one of the “constantly refresh the Wootbuster page” people.

4 Likes

Play digital crap after midnight tonight or tomorrow
BOCs will be offered as the crap, but they should go fast

4 Likes

And tonight, too, according to the schedule on the Holiday Survival Guide.

6 Likes

Hoping someone can help. Where did my boc go? I was in the middle of buying it and it said confirmed, $10.??, place order, hit it then log in which I was, crash. It’s not in my cart when I got back on.

3 Likes

Have you checked your order history to see if it’s there?

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

6 Likes

Yes thank you

4 Likes

Awesome! Congrats I scoring impending disappointment. :smiley:

6 Likes

Thank you Woot for a fun digital game BOC. It contains a 3d cookie tree, 4 Fram oil filters, chalkboard, dental floss, dry erase strips, donut bandaids, air freshener, 2 screen protectors, 2 replacement knobs, Sparkle art alien, camera extension cable for ps4, 2 square readers, clear party bags, BOC sticker, and brown bag. Quite a few items going to a 3rd grade classroom treasure chest and friends. Everything has a home, thank you so much, even Ruby was impressed!

13 Likes

Ruby is adorable and needs pets and treats.

10 Likes

Finally able to post my Beagles Operating Cars. I definitely received things unique to me this time around so while I’m disappointed, of course, I’m slightly LESS disappointed than in previous bags. :smiley:

2 Fram motorcycle oil filters
2 hp tri-color ink cartridges
60w led lightbulbs
Set of 5 cookie cutters
Unicorn cookie cutter
Nick’s Sticks (2-pack beef sticks)
4-pack manicure/pedicure set
Apple watch watch band
Pro-Knot instructions
3-pack THC drug test
10-pack Eunicell 1.5v batteries
Replacement knob for light dimmer
Sparkle art
Camera extension cable
Vanish 4-in-1 eraser
2-pack Scotch clear removable mounting squares
Tommee Tippee bottle (1st grandchild born on 11/7 so I’m hoping these will be useful)
Tommee Tippee nipples
6 Reach cleanburst dental floss
? Sticker
? Bag

Link took his opportunity to pose with the loot. :heart_eyes_cat:
Beagles Operating Cars

17 Likes

Link looks amazing and needs belly rubs.

7 Likes

Beagles Operating Cars

13 Likes

Here is my Beligerant Old Coot from the digital crap on 10/30, delivered 11/8 (hey at least I got to it this month!)

• ? Bag
  • First aid kit
  • Paper reem
  • Glad pressnseal
  • Double sided tape
  • Collapsible storage bins
  • Bob Seger CD
  • Monkey sticker
  • Hair elastics
  • iPhone case
17 Likes

This was totally awesome and full of things we can actually use! 1000% recommend.

15 Likes

Well, that worked out well in the end! I thought I had picked up a BoC (Backs of Cans)
image from the Wootbusters.
but later discovered that I had my order cancelled.
Friday I enjoyed the Happy Hour with @ThunderThighs and was rewarded with a coupon!
which I ended up using today for a free BoC (Blue Oyster Cult)! Yay!
disappointment
Ready for Disappointment!

16 Likes

Did this work? Got a win right before December! Bluebirds Opposite Canaries~

7 Likes

Apparently my BOC was delivered today, but for whatever reason the UPS person delivered it to my “garage” and not my front door as they normally do for every other delivery. I live in a townhouse and the garages are all behind the houses, non descript, in a row and have no driveway. Only thing behind our houses is the tow truck driver who can tow anything in under 6 minutes and in complete silence. Needless to say, there is no package.

My disappointment was awarded when I got the email saying my BOC has been delivered and then when I wondered when, (since I came in through the garage and was just outside in the front) I check the UPS delivery and see:

Maybe a neighbor grabbed it. Or ran over it. I’ll ask. But my hopes aren’t too high. (No photo in proof of delivery, it just says the same thing lol)

5 Likes