:w_boc: Post your NOVEMBER & DECEMBER 2021 CRAPS!!

Howdy Wooters!

This here nifty thread is for posting your BOC should you be so unlucky as to get one during the month of NOVEMBER 2021!

disappointment

gif courtesy of drgandalf

Remember that you’re promised these things from your BOC:

• 3 items
  • A bag if we remember to put it in
  • Abject disappointment

If you get more than that, count your blessings or talk to someone about the disappointment that has swallowed up your life.

Order Snafus

You may find that your order got denied or canceled. While this seems totally unfair and you’ll be tempted to complain to anyone that will listen, here’s a few things for your consideration:

• We will never have enough craps for those wishing to purchase craps.
  • At best, the ratio of people attempting to available craps are 3:1… if you’re lucky. Usually it’s more like 25:1 or more.
  • So many people try that it pushes our servers to the point of wanting to throw in the towel and just crash
  • The servers have been known to crash.

To keep the servers from crashing, we have an order queue. You’ll enter the “Vestibule of Patience” while you wait for your order to be accepted, denied, or canceled. You should not exit the Vestibule to try again because that just puts you at the back of the line.

• If your order is accepted, then you can brag about your impending disappointment in this here thread and on your social media outlets of choice. :smiley:
  • If your order is denied, it’s nothing personal. It just means that we ran out before your order was processed. It’s our rude way of saying “Sorry!” :cry:
  • If your order was cancelled, you were so, so, so close. So close that your payment went through but gosh darn it, we ran out of BOCs before we assigned one to you. We have to reverse all that work to refund your hard earned money. :angry:

Remember to post what you get!

Now one of the things that makes the Bag of Crap so much darn fun is to see what everyone got. The only way to see what everyone got is if everyone comes back to post what you got. See the trend here?

New EASY-TO-REMEMBER link: :w_boc: Share your 2023 Craps Here! - Shenanigans - Woot

That link will always take you to the current BOC thread (assuming I remember to update the link)

Taking your crap and running off with just steals the fun from everyone, especially me. So please post what you get.

Cat_BOC%20Gif < Bad!!

Hi there! If you want to video your disappointing unboxing, please feel free to share! If you can get all shown in 30 seconds or less, we may just pick your video to showcase on our social media channels. If we do pick your video, you might just get a free BOC from us. It’ll still be crap, of course.

So there you have it.

• Prepare for disappointment
  • Post what you get
  • Earn :heart:

And let the waiting begin

A Poll!

Tell me what you thought of your Bag o’ Crap!
1 (hated it) to 5 (loved it!)

0 voters

8 Likes

Oh yes, there will be crap! Just in time to give thanks for, too… in fact this one may travel and be opened by the extended family if the timing works out…

9 Likes

And I didn’t even have to move the disappointment over here. Yay!

November 2021: the crappening: it just got crappier!

7 Likes

You are*
Your*
Y’all*

5 Likes

16 Likes

It can be perfectly fine.

2 Likes

6+ months and nobody spotted that until now.

10 Likes

I believe an extra “as” placed before “you’re” would also have fixed this.

6 Likes

posts i dont even care GIF

11 Likes

Rugby Win GIF by Mastercard

6 Likes

I feel so special.

(Standing up)

I want to thank Woot! and Thunderthighs for this glorious achievement.

11 Likes

Got my first boc in …. Years. Last one I got was Christmas 2011. Almost 10 years between craps! My first ever crap was November 2006.

I look forward to getting it soon and getting to experience it with my wife. We didn’t even know each other last time I got one so she’s never had the crappy experience.

15 Likes

Congrats!

A couple that craps together stays together.

Or something like that.

13 Likes

Belligerent Old Coot from a Saturday early morning (well, late Friday) app find. Oddly useful items, although somehow lacking in any whimsy, while still disqualifying me from the probably more exciting Black Friday BOCs. Ah well, I have a first aid box to mend my psychic wounds.

326 Piece First Aid Kit (on Amazon for $36)
PlayDoh dentist ($27)
Small chalkboard
Glad Press n seal
Car charger Jack in cheap envelope somehow claiming to be BEST
woot ? Bag

Not bad woot. But not even one Monkey- related item.

13 Likes

Sorry but that Play-Doh Dentist is quite whimsical, IMO.

And no difference in BOCs based on when you get them unless it’s via a giveaway.

They’re made, palleted, and then shipped when sold.

12 Likes

Yes! This is where I will post…

Step 1) actually win a BoC…

13 Likes

Wait, I can parlay my crap into MORE crap? Damn, I gotta start reading the full intro posts to these things…

7 Likes

So not disappointed with my Bandolier of Carrots that I thought I was going to be disappointed in, thanks Woot!
I got first aid kit which is cool because I am in nursing :grin: A pack of men’s underwear, spark plug, chalk board, wedding bands that I can wear for work. Cast iron skillet, hearing aid batteries, magnetic hooks, ponytail holders, an oil cap, curtain rod brackets and of course a Bandolier of Carrots bag

25 Likes

I just want to be clear here so there is no confusion. Yes, I did win a BoC. Yes, it’s shipping now and will probably be here sometime next week. No, we’re not opening it as soon as we get it. Our super awesome November BoC will be traveling 4.5 hours with us the Wednesday before thanksgiving where my kids will open it with their cousins and grandparents so they can ALL experience the abject disappointment that is a Woot BoC.

I promise, there will be a write up of this spectacular November Crappening event, so stay tuned…

20 Likes

You’ll need some type of force field or duct tape to keep those hands from grabbing everything before taking a picture. And something to restrain the kids too.

11 Likes