:w_boc: Post your SEPTEMBER 2021 Crap HERE!!

Howdy Wooters!

This here nifty thread is for posting your BOC should you be so unlucky as to get one during the month of SEPTEMBER 2021!

disappointment

gif courtesy of drgandalf

Remember that you’re promised these things from your BOC:

• 3 items
  • A bag if we remember to put it in
  • Abject disappointment

If you get more than that, count your blessings or talk to someone about the disappointment that has swallowed up your life.

Order Snafus

You may find that your order got denied or canceled. While this seems totally unfair and you’ll be tempted to complain to anyone that will listen, here’s a few things for your consideration:

• We will never have enough craps for those wishing to purchase craps.
  • At best, the ratio of people attempting to available craps are 3:1… if you’re lucky. Usually it’s more like 25:1 or more.
  • So many people try that it pushes our servers to the point of wanting to throw in the towel and just crash
  • The servers have been known to crash.

To keep the servers from crashing, we have an order queue. You’ll enter the “Vestibule of Patience” while you wait for your order to be accepted, denied, or canceled. You should not exit the Vestibule to try again because that just puts you at the back of the line.

• If your order is accepted, then you can brag about your impending disappointment in this here thread and on your social media outlets of choice. :smiley:
  • If your order is denied, it’s nothing personal. It just means that we ran out before your order was processed. It’s our rude way of saying “Sorry!” :cry:
  • If your order was cancelled, you were so, so, so close. So close that your payment went through but gosh darn it, we ran out of BOCs before we assigned one to you. We have to reverse all that work to refund your hard earned money. :angry:

Remember to post what you get!

Now one of the things that makes the Bag of Crap so much darn fun is to see what everyone got. The only way to see what everyone got is if everyone comes back to post what you got. See the trend here?

New EASY-TO-REMEMBER link: :w_boc: Share your 2023 Craps Here! - Shenanigans - Woot

That link will always take you to the current BOC thread (assuming I remember to update the link)

Taking your crap and running off with just steals the fun from everyone, especially me. So please post what you get.

Cat_BOC%20Gif < Bad!!

Hi there! If you want to video you’re unboxing, please feel free to share! If you can get all shown in 30 seconds or less, we may just pick your video to showcase on our social media channels. If we do pick your video, you might just get a free BOC from us. It’ll still be crap, of course.

So there you have it.

• Prepare for disappointment
  • Post what you get
  • Earn :heart:

And let the waiting begin

A Poll!

Tell me what you thought of your Bag o’ Crap!
1 (hated it) to 5 (loved it!)

0 voters

4 Likes

Now we got to wait for BOCs to become available!

10 Likes

:w_tongue:

3 Likes

If they need a fundraiser to afford more BOCs

I suggest a car wash

Maybe @Froodyfrog could help out

13 Likes

2 Likes

At least we have a vague sign that there will be September BoCs… … …

10 Likes

Just got a Barbara or Celine!
I wasn’t logged in and I still managed to get it!
Guess it is my lucky day! :+1::blush:

10 Likes

Wow just got a BOc. Kids were asking when the next one would come. They’ll be excited for this disappointment of crap!!!

3 Likes

I just got a BOC from the pointless push. I’m not sure why since I still have a whole pallet to figure out what to do with but the temptation to get one was just too much to ignore :joy:

8 Likes

I can’t believe I got a Bunch o Carrots! It’s only the second one in about 15 years of trying to get them, lol!

5 Likes

I got one!!
Super Troopers Smh GIF by Searchlight Pictures

6 Likes

In for a Barbara or Celine! Looking forward to the disappointment

Dance Celebrate GIF by Shaun the Sheep

6 Likes

Just scored some crap! I’ve never been so excited to be disappointed
Excited Season 7 GIF by The Office

6 Likes

Just scored a BOC. When it’s a push notification BOC does the 31 day limit still apply?

4 Likes

My disappointment about BOC grows already because I didn’t get a chance to get a BOC.

4 Likes

Yes, it’s the same as a regular BoC

Nevermind, my last BOC was July not August like I thought. WooHoo…

1 Like

It is, indeed! I missed that one.

5 Likes

Ermagerd. After about 25 failures in the VoP, including an order cancellation, I finally got one. It turns out that pointless pushes aren’t so pointless. Maybe.

11 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:a:
I need an emoji character I bought an applewatch a: