March 2019 CRAPS! Post them HERE!!!! đź’©

Howdy Wooters!

This here nifty thread is for posting your BOC should you be so unlucky as to get one during the month of MARCH 2019!

gif courtesy of drgandalf

Remember that you’re promised these things from your BOC:

• 3 items
  • A bag if we remember to put it in
  • Abject disappointment

If you get more than that, count your blessings or talk to someone about the disappointment that has swallowed up your life.

Order Snafus

You may find that your order got denied or canceled. While this seems totally unfair and you’ll be tempted to complain to anyone that will listen, here’s a few things for your consideration:

• We will never have enough craps for those wishing to purchase craps.
  • At best, the ratio of people attempting to available craps are 3:1… if you’re lucky. Usually it’s more like 25:1 or more.
  • So many people try that it pushes our servers to the point of wanting to throw in the towel and just crash
  • The servers have been known to crash.

To keep the servers from crashing, we have an order queue. You’ll enter the “Vestibule of Patience” while you wait for your order to be accepted, denied, or canceled. You should not exit the Vestibule to try again because that just puts you at the back of the line.

• If your order is accepted, then you can brag about your impending disappointment in this here thread and on your social media outlets of choice. :smiley:
  • If your order is denied, it’s nothing personal. It just means that we ran out before your order was processed. It’s our rude way of saying “Sorry!” :cry:
  • If your order was cancelled, you were so, so, so close. So close that your payment went through but gosh darn it, we ran out of BOCs before we assigned one to you. We have to reverse all that work to refund your hard earned money. :angry:

Remember to post what you get!

Now one of the things that makes the Bag of Crap so much darn fun is to see what everyone got. The only way to see what everyone got is if everyone comes back to post what you got. See the trend here?

Taking your crap and running off with just steals the fun from everyone, especially me. So please post what you get.

Since we don’t have quality posts, I promise to like every post sharing a bag of crap. Likes earn you cred points on this new forum. Like are good. I will give likes. :heart:

Cat_BOC%20Gif < Bad!!

So there you have it.

• Prepare for disappointment
  • Post what you get
  • Earn :heart:

And let the waiting begin

A Poll!

Tell me what you thought of your Bag o’ Crap!
1 (hated it) to 5 (loved it!)

0 voters

1 Like

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! It’s the 6th and I still get the honor of being the first post! Woohoo… Oh wait… Begin drastic disappointment…

uhhmmm… Really, HR forms for claiming insurance… Err I mean kindling for a bonfire

A terribly hideous cardinal bowling shirt thing that clearly matches bowling attire (eww) haha!

how to catch an elf, how many copies did you buy, woot?

A uhhmmm sports (?) Dog leash! Bear will love this! I’m still disappointed, it’s sports…

Pair of flush cutters, which someone else was talking about cutting zip ties earlier today, so I has your solution!

Screw driver set, which I actually needed because I asked about eleventy million people if they had a glasses repair kit last week… Yeah this works!

A seatbelt pad to protect you from the airbag

Mystery styrofoam container with a strategically faded warehouse label hmmmmmmm…

The paper woot bag! I like the paper ones more! YEESSSSSS I GOT THE BAG!

OH YOU LITTLE CREEPS! you did look at my social media outlet(s) to find what I like. I most frequently post here… So I guess you’re my social media outlet of choice. I present the fortnite pop socket! Score! I didn’t get “Allie” or “Eunice” or the marble counter one! (Yes I feared this) haha

Oh hey a pen! I found a pen with a hidden message.

And booze! Oh no that was on the table already. In my mind I got 3 items, I’m disappointed. Thanks anyways, woot :-1::-1::joy::grin:

9 Likes

I too received my BoC yesterday… the disappointment includes:

• Pack of 100 14.5”x19” Poly mailer bags… my inner office supply addict is conflicted. Disappointed yet excited…
  • Tools (flush cutters, cutting pliers, and drill bits) that disappointingly reminded me that I have house repairs to do…
  • Mortimer pillow, or at least I think it’s Mortimer. Too disappointed to figure it out…
  • Artsy craftsy things (face paint and decorative tape), yet another disappointing reminder that I can’t artsy craftsy anything to save my life…
  • Playing cards, meh
  • Knife protector, not sure what or who I’m protecting a knife from but I’ll go with it.
  • Badges with cats on them… My cat, Dr. Marbles, is disappointed because now I am going to expect his visitors to wear these badges when they come over.
  • Maximus is incredibly disappointed in the “Horn Dog” shirt because 1) it appropriately describes Maximus and the affection he shows to his assortment of plush toys and 2) yet another piece of clothing that I’ll be making him wear once he gets his spring cut
  • A LED retrofit light… Woot, I’m getting a bit suspicious now… how did you know exactly that my basement lights went out and I needed to replace them? This and the tools?? :thinking:
  • Ice skating popsocket… Teaming up with the NSA, I see. How else would you know my appreciation for ice sports (more hockey though, less ice skating).
  • Red water bottle. Disappointingly refreshing
  • Bag and Pen…

This being my first BoC, I am sufficiently disappointed. Keep up the disappointment for everyone, and I’m hoping the next time you disappoint me with leftover hockey crap, office supply crap, and really in all honesty whatever disappointing crap you’ve got to send.

See you sometime in April/May!

7 Likes

I was prepared to be severly disappointed, as my last crap shipment was kind of awesome. This one not so much:

• Miami Hurricanes dog leash: don’t have a dog, not a fan of much, but a nice leash for someone.
  • Popsocket: I am not one, nor do I know an Ashley.
  • Oregon State Beavers money clip: what’s money?
  • Indianapolis Colts sweater: so ugly I don’t think I can even give this away.
  • Camping mug: don’t go camping but I do like this item muchly.
  • Level: I was hoping for more tools, but I’ll take what I can get.
  • Fake jewel be-crusted headband: worthy of Alexis Rose-anyone have her contact info?
  • King-sized bamboo blend sheets: now this is what I’m talking about, except the disappointment lies in the fact that I don’t have a king-sized bed and probably never will.
  • And of course, Woot bag and pen.
    Thank you, Woot people, because you never fail to disappoint, and that is a real accomplishment.

IMG_1345

7 Likes

Wootbot knows all.

2 Likes

Bots are taking over… Don’t let them replace you, TT! Haha

4 Likes

After years of trying I finally scored my first BOC and it did not disappoint! Oh wait, actually it did. I think the most disappointing thing is no screaming monkey :frowning:…That only means I need to double my efforts for my next BOC…without further delay…

• Johnson Shutter Spoon fishing lure
• Box of 200 adhesive Glue Dots
• Vancouver Canucks magnets
• Baseball robe hook
• 1 Liberty Hardware drawer pull
• Knife protector
• 2 Pop sockets (although one looks like it was previously used and stuck to the packaging)
• Token BOC bag
• 1 Green Bay Packers T-shirt (which is ironic because I’m a HUGE Packers fan, although it is a Women’s Medium)
• Token Woot pen
• 1 (apparently used) 2-Pocket blue portfolio folder
• 1 solar candle light with broken base
• 1 red BPA free water bottle with built in filter
• 1 Mortimer pillow

8 Likes

No crap for me on the app yesterday but I bought the shirt!

3 Likes

I snagged this during the prime day woot-off, but haven’t found time until now to post.

Let’s see… I got:

• a precision screwdriver set (about four days after I bought one)
  • a children’s coloring/activity book
  • an NFL bracelet (can’t see which team)
  • an NFL… luggage tag? - Colts
  • an NFL bowling shirt - Cardinals
    —since our local high school ripped their logo off from the Cardinals, I can wear this to our sporting events!
  • an NFL xmas stocking - Rams
  • an xmas wreath storage bag
  • paper lanterns
  • bike lights
  • Texas A&M flexible water bottles
  • Woot! pen
  • (paper) woot BOC bag
  • roll of packing tape - is this the same stuff the BOC was packed with?

Thanks for the adventure woot!

5 Likes

how many hard drives of gifs do you have? haha

Google is my friend. Google can be your friend too. :smiley:

2 Likes

What if I don’t want friends?

6 Likes

Cats.

6 Likes

Great. Then I have something in my life controlling me. :laughing:

5 Likes

Well, there’s always going to be peer pressure.

A cat will never say “well, we’re more like acquaintances than friends.”

Because they can’t talk. If they could they would be yelling “STRANGER DANGER” and pointing to the area on the doll where you touched them.

4 Likes

This was my first ever BoC. I’m very amazed. The crap included:

Some truly awful Florida gator shoes
A Carolina panther hat
Missouri tigers polo
Some oversized yoga pants
An undersized dog tank top (really, dogs start at 50 lbs, just like Ron Swanson says)
A digital scale
A woot stretch monkey fling toy
A lovely porcelain snail LED nightlight
And more that I don’t remember.

Thanks Woot!

6 Likes

Not so crappy crap - March 2019!

First of all I have to say this disappointing box of crap was the best yet - 26 items! Thank you woot! for making my crappy day better (you know it is a crappy day when a box of crappy crap make is better … just sayin)

Behold the crap!

Three (yes, 3) wireless bluetooth earbuds and charging storage case - one for everybody in the family (is it weird that Woot somehow knows how many people are in my family and that I have been wanting some wireless earbuds?)

One plug in “warm air blower” - is it weird that Woot somehow knows that my heat was out for a month … would have done me a little more good a few weeks ago but better late than never … not sure this is a coincidence … how does Woot know this about me??? Woot get out of my head!

One phone case for a Samsung AtivS
One phone case for an Apple i-phone 6
Ten pop sockets … what the heck am I gonna do with 10? Party favors?
One USB car charger

One Amigurumi Friends slumber party pillow pal - Pookie the Panda - I am sure that Pookie the Panda is the holy grail of all Amigurumi animals and I am honored to have been bestowed such an honor

One set of protective gear - very small knee pads, wrist pads and elbow pads … these look toddler size for goodness sake, should toddlers really be doing anything that requires this much plastic protection?

One porcelain LED night light - snail

Set of 4 placemats

AWESOME Woot! post it note pad … can’t wait to take it to work and make all my coworkers jealous - they can’t seem to snag a BOC but I am the BOC queen (at my work kingdom at least!)

One Lions hat

One Ravens womens jersey shirt (my friend loves the Ravens, she’s gonna love it!)

One child’s shirt with a cat on a unicorn (once again our handsome model Lozar, showing off his love of Woot! fashion! (no Lozars were harmed in the taking of this picture)

One new ignition coil for a trimmer maybe? I’m sure there is somebody out there who would pay good money for this little gem.

One college textbook, used in acceptable condition "The Analysis and Use of Financial Statements … third edition … CD included - and YES the CD is included! I can’t wait to finish this post and pop that CD in to see what I have been missing!

And, of course 1 bag!

Thank you Woot!

10 Likes

LOL. That’s great. Rotated for even more greatness.

6 Likes

Second BoC! Just as disappointing as always!

Raiders Hoodie
IDO3d pen of some sort
SplitCam with image fusion technology! uses 35mm film, how old is this thing?!?!
Cast Iron Skillet, added a bunch of weight thought i was getting something good!
Kid size hangers
Crime scene sandwich bags
50 count drip feed sprinklers
Finally a Woot Pen and Bag

Thanks for the crap Woot!

8 Likes