:w_boc: Post your JANUARY 2022 CRAPS!!

Howdy Wooters!

This here nifty thread is for posting your BOC should you be so unlucky as to get one during the month of JANUARY 2022!

disappointment

gif courtesy of drgandalf

Remember that you’re promised these things from your BOC:

• 3 items
  • A bag if we remember to put it in
  • Abject disappointment

If you get more than that, count your blessings or talk to someone about the disappointment that has swallowed up your life.

Order Snafus

You may find that your order got denied or canceled. While this seems totally unfair and you’ll be tempted to complain to anyone that will listen, here’s a few things for your consideration:

• We will never have enough craps for those wishing to purchase craps.
  • At best, the ratio of people attempting to buy available craps are 3:1… if you’re lucky. Usually it’s more like 25:1 or more.
  • So many people try that it pushes our servers to the point of wanting to throw in the towel and just crash
  • The servers have been known to crash.

To keep the servers from crashing, we have an order queue. You’ll enter the “Vestibule of Patience” while you wait for your order to be accepted, denied, or canceled. You should not exit the Vestibule to try again because that just puts you at the back of the line.

• If your order is accepted, then you can brag about your impending disappointment in this here thread and on your social media outlets of choice. :smiley:
  • If your order is denied, it’s nothing personal. It just means that we ran out before your order was processed. It’s our rude way of saying “Sorry!” :cry:
  • If your order was cancelled, you were so, so, so close. So close that your payment went through but gosh darn it, we ran out of BOCs before we assigned one to you. We have to reverse all that work to refund your hard earned money. :angry:

Remember to post what you get!

Now one of the things that makes the Bag of Crap so much darn fun is to see what everyone got. The only way to see what everyone got is if everyone comes back to post what you got. See the trend here?

New EASY-TO-REMEMBER link: :w_boc: Share your 2023 Craps Here! - Shenanigans - Woot

That link will always take you to the current BOC thread (assuming I remember to update the link)

Taking your crap and running off with just steals the fun from everyone, especially me. So please post what you get.

Cat_BOC%20Gif < Bad!!

Hi there! If you want to video your disappointing unboxing, please feel free to share! If you can get all shown in 30 seconds or less, we may just pick your video to showcase on our social media channels. If we do pick your video, you might just get a free BOC from us. It’ll still be crap, of course.

So there you have it.

• Prepare for disappointment
  • Post what you get
  • Earn :heart:

And let the waiting begin

A Poll!

Tell me what you thought of your Bag o’ Crap!
1 (hated it) to 5 (loved it!)

0 voters

9 Likes

Waiting for my Baby on Calendar to ship! Hopefully it actually has a calendar in there somewhere for the new year (or even an old year if the dates line up, haha).

Also, I bought random calendars from woot back in the olden days. You guys should do that again!

11 Likes

20 Likes

I look forward to being disappointed should I have the (mis)fortune of buying another one of these

5 Likes

I’m here for the disappointment. Am I in the right place??

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see my big disappointment box.

2 Likes

I just got my Christmas Eve Twitter crap and oh boy. Oh boy oh boy oh boy. Let me just say that even
though I won’t be able to use one of the included items, I think it’s incredible. And hilarious.

My stuff:

• Woot question mark bag
  • Woot question mark sticker
  • Choppy Choppy Choppy Choppy…
  • Digit-Eyez
  • Paperage blank notebook
  • Rhodia lined mini notebook
  • Capabunga wine stoppers
  • iPhone 7 case
  • Ankur Smart Knife
  • Mesh shorts that may fit but I’m not sure
  • Bag of plastic hole cover things for furniture to cover up screw holes
  • … And see below, if you dare (NSFW so I blurred it):

* Mevol male prostate massager (with lube!):

When I got my box I was with a friend and after I read the label I made her opening it without knowing what it would be. We both got a big kick out of it.

Thanks, Woot. Don’t go changin’.

48 Likes

well, that’s a new one. LOL. RECHARGEABLE!!

26 Likes

hey what’s my desk stuff doing in there

38 Likes

Yeah, I thought that was a nice touch. More eco-friendly since it won’t waste batteries.

18 Likes

It’s one way to stay happy at work.

22 Likes

Omg you got a choppy!

10 Likes

CHOPPY CHOPPY CHOPPY CHOPPY CHOPPY CHOPPY

12 Likes

I just opened it and holy fudge pops it’s dangerous. I would kill myself trying to use that thing.

13 Likes

It could be made from recycled lead based paint too…er, the eye shadow. Choppy is glorious!

11 Likes

If I ever decided to become a serial killer I know what weapon I’ll use.

14 Likes

That entire box is weapons. You’re clearly the favorite. What’s the Ankur? It looks sharp and explosive.

You hear that @bchlor4evr? Your rating has dropped.

17 Likes

Yikes! That’s a scary foreplay box… well not really… I mean wow! I can’t believe woot is so perverted!!! :smirk::+1:

13 Likes

The Ankur thing is some sort of knife thing for cutting, slicing, and chopping vegetables, but it has a guard on it I don’t know how to remove so I’m not sure how dangerous it is. It looks a fair bit safer than the other one.

The Smart Knife:

The Choppy and its detachable blade of death:

14 Likes

#WootAfterDark :smiley:

14 Likes