November 2018 CRAPS! Post Them HERE!!!

Hello Wooters!

This here spiffy thread is for posting your BOC should you be so unlucky as to get one during the month of November!

Picture the Disappointment Gif here that I don’t have at the moment

Remember that you’re promised these things from your BOC:

• 3 items
  • A bag if we remember to put it in
  • Abject disappointment

If you get more than that, count your blessings or talk to someone about the disappointment that has swallowed up your life.

You may find that your order got denied or canceled. While this seems totally unfair and you’ll be tempted to complain to anyone that will listen, here’s a few things for your consideration:

• We will never have enough craps for those wishing to purchase craps.
  • At best, the ratio of people attempting to available craps are 3:1… if you’re lucky. Usually it’s more like 25:1 or more.
  • So many people try that it pushes our servers to the point of wanting to throw in the towel and just crash
  • The servers have been known to crash.

To keep the servers from crashing, we have an order queue. You’ll enter the “Vestibule of Patience” while you wait for your order to be accepted, denied, or canceled.

• If your order is accepted, then you can brag about your impending disappointment in this here thread and on your social media outlets of choice. :smiley:
  • If your order is denied, it’s nothing personal. It just means that we ran out before your order was processes. It’s our rude way of saying “Sorry!” :cry:
  • If your order was cancelled, you were so, so, so close. So close that your payment went through but gosh darn it, we ran out of BOCs before we assigned one to you. We have to return all that work to refund your hard earned money. :angry:

Now one of the things that makes the Bag of Crap so much darn fun is to see what everyone got. The only way to see what everyone got is if everyone comes back to post what you got. See the trend here?

Taking your crap and running off with just steals the fun from everyone, especially me. So please post what you get.

Since we don’t have quality posts, I promise to like every post sharing a bag of crap. Likes earn you cred points on this new forum. Like are good. I will give likes. :heart:

Cat_BOC%20Gif < Bad!!

So there you have it.

• Prepare for disappointment
  • Post what you get
  • Earn :heart:

And let the waiting begin

A POLL!!!

Tell me what you thought of your Bag o’ Crap!
**1 (didn’t get one to) to 5 (loved it!) **

0 voters

Letters Posted

jdslick9 posts his letter and comes back to share the crap.
Indiefab is super excited over his letter and returns to post what he received!
whatdafudge joins the letter parade and returns like a good little wooter.
gojets3 says the right thing for her letter and then got more crap.
Raltor177 got a letter from wootbot too! And was then surprised by a pallet of crap!
mbielich has accepted the challenge of more crap!
DaemonOfSin promises to post. And keeps his promise!
egagdesigns is eagerly awaiting more crap. And scored a laptop & potty!
ntwoehnker thinks he can handle more crap.
Kaliam agrees to take more crap.

7 Likes

There’s no 0 on the poll. :frowning:

2 Likes

RTP (ready to post) when it arrives

1 Like

baconlady

5m

There’s no 0 on the pole. :frowning:

Sure there is - immediately to the left of the one (and the two and the three, four AND five.) :slight_smile:

6 Likes

tenor

Maybe it’s just my computer? I don’t see no stinkin’ 0!

1 Like

Wait… I get it… :stuck_out_tongue:

tenor%20(1)

7 Likes

Drat. Forgot to fix that. It won’t let me change the poll (after 5 minutes) so I changed the scale.

1 Like

Woo Hoo!
I got a Wootball BOC!

9 Likes

Ha ha, an electronic device made ThunderTights do it. Blame technology ThunderThighs!

4 Likes

Waiting patiently for my first ever BOC

15 Likes

always worthwhile to check woot while you brush your teeth, I scored crap after the game had ended! super excited as I have not snagged a BOC since July!!!

4 Likes

Saw the first BOC, but it hasn’t been 31 days Got to the VOP before I remembered, but exited stage left quite quickly.

2 Likes

ThunderTights. Yes.

5 Likes

one step closer. 8 lb placemarker

3 Likes

8 pound placeholder- I wonder if they got hold of a new batch of textbooks?

2 Likes

Or possibly Donna Leon’s most popular books?

4 Likes

You should be careful what you say.

7 Likes

8 Likes

Oh nooo!

Even my local Little Libraries are stocked full of Donna Leon. :rofl:

1 Like

My Oh Yeah, We Found One More Thing
is due: Scheduled Delivery : Friday 11/16/2018
:eye::eye:
( :tongue: )

3 Likes