NOVEMBER & DECEMBER CRAPS! Post them here! :w_boc:

Howdy Wooters!

This here nifty thread is for posting your BOC should you be so unlucky as to get one during the month of NOVEMBER 2019, including the Woot-Off and Digital Crap games!!

gif courtesy of drgandalf

Remember that you’re promised these things from your BOC:

• 3 items
  • A bag if we remember to put it in
  • Abject disappointment

If you get more than that, count your blessings or talk to someone about the disappointment that has swallowed up your life.

Order Snafus

You may find that your order got denied or canceled. While this seems totally unfair and you’ll be tempted to complain to anyone that will listen, here’s a few things for your consideration:

• We will never have enough craps for those wishing to purchase craps.
  • At best, the ratio of people attempting to available craps are 3:1… if you’re lucky. Usually it’s more like 25:1 or more.
  • So many people try that it pushes our servers to the point of wanting to throw in the towel and just crash
  • The servers have been known to crash.

To keep the servers from crashing, we have an order queue. You’ll enter the “Vestibule of Patience” while you wait for your order to be accepted, denied, or canceled. You should not exit the Vestibule to try again because that just puts you at the back of the line.

• If your order is accepted, then you can brag about your impending disappointment in this here thread and on your social media outlets of choice. :smiley:
  • If your order is denied, it’s nothing personal. It just means that we ran out before your order was processed. It’s our rude way of saying “Sorry!” :cry:
  • If your order was cancelled, you were so, so, so close. So close that your payment went through but gosh darn it, we ran out of BOCs before we assigned one to you. We have to reverse all that work to refund your hard earned money. :angry:

Remember to post what you get!

Now one of the things that makes the Bag of Crap so much darn fun is to see what everyone got. The only way to see what everyone got is if everyone comes back to post what you got. See the trend here?

Taking your crap and running off with just steals the fun from everyone, especially me. So please post what you get.

Cat_BOC%20Gif < Bad!!

So there you have it.

• Prepare for disappointment
  • Post what you get
  • Earn :heart:

And let the waiting begin

A Poll!

Tell me what you thought of your Bag o’ Crap!
1 (hated it) to 5 (loved it!)

0 voters

1 Like

Ah! A clean slate, a tabula rasa, and unblemished wall to sully with fresh graffiti.

Oh… oops?

4 Likes

Oh woot…

It’s my own fault for having such high expectations. Somehow I thought I’d get $10 worth for my student’s prize box prizes, or even multiple fun stickers, but I was sadly mistaken. Not even a greatly oversized Saints hoody for them to bug me about. Goooood job woot :cry: The disappointment is real. I’ll probably use those plates and cups for our class Thanksgiving feast though, so all is not lost.

I have no idea how to get rid of these 36x32 pants. They are only allowed to wear gray and plaid pants for their uniforms. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Got my first BOC today yay! Can’t wait to put the nose hair clippers in my husbands stocking this year. Thanks WOOT.

4 Likes

…and restart his heart from the excitement of receiving nose hair clippers with those orange dollar-store AED paddles?

2 Likes

I’m supposed to have one delivered today. I was hoping to get an idea what I might receive, but there are only two posts.

1 Like

Dissatisfaction, iPhone 7 cases, and 2017 calendars.

1 Like

A box of displeasure caused by the nonfulfillment of one’s hopes or expectations… Don’t forget to post!

4 Likes

Bag, sticker, Steelers M shirt, Fantastic Beasts coloring book, garage hook, turkey fan decoration, cooling headband, colander, Pet bag holder, pet Superman costume XL, Back to the Future documentary blu-ray, Big Mazes ages 6-8, Monster High toy, Minnie Mouse kids stationery.

We liked about half of it. The costume doesn’t work at all, but with some new cape attachments installed it could be made to work.

5 Likes

Lots of crappiness here! Even bags for picking up pet crap! Yay Woot!

4 Likes

Scored a BOC yesterday and realized I didn’t get a chance to post my last BOC from July because my dog broke my arm*! I hope repenting with an extremely late post will allow the Crap Gods to shine down on me.

-tiny keychain hammer multi tool that’s says ‘can’t touch this’
-bacon box with stickers
-a plastic tablecloth
-woot office paper flags
-50 slap bracelets (made from measuring tape!)

-a duck call you mount to a gun
-a USB charging hub (broken)
-a dog scarf (too big for my puppy’s ridiculous head)
-a popsocket called Abbey
-a can light LED retrofit light
-the titular bag of crap

*she went after a squirrel and before I knew it I tripped and broke my arm. for what it’s worth, she felt very bad about it and rode back to my house in the back of a police car

9 Likes

P.S. sometimes people ask me if I kept her after I broke my arm. (We’d only had her for about a month.) Of course we kept her! She’s great. Just a big goof who wants to have squirrelfriends.

19 Likes

Now that is a story, especially the part about the police car. :smiley:

4 Likes

Lot of crap here including couple drawer handles, woot branded lip gloss that totally wasn’t tested on monkeys, pie to face game, cupcake holder… and more.

6 Likes

What the what? I want some! Hopefully it isn’t as rough as the woot branded tissues! :thinking:

:rofl:

1 Like

Disclaimer: filthy carpet, disgruntled model, and model’s creepy pillow doppelganger were not part of my BOC, but at least 1.5 out of those 3 did come from Woot :w_happy2:

You guys are really losing your touch! I have no idea what a Cake Splat is, nor an I Do 3D Vertical, but the makeup cloths and lightbulb were both things I needed to buy, the Woot-themed items generated glee, as might be expected, the paper napkins saved me a restock, and I’m putting the random party stuff to use for greenhouse/terraria/my general plant obsession puposes.

I just wish I’d had better timing, so I wouldn’t have to miss out on the upcoming hijinks

6 Likes

Somewhat cool and sticky BOC
Included:
30 Scruncis
I’m Here So I Won’t Get Fired Plaque
IDO3D Robot Kit (I guess that’s the glue substrate is what’s stuck on my fingers right now)
Plastic Tablecloth
Kids Safety Scissors
Mortimer Sticker
Woot Bag
2 Pack Multi-purpose Touch Lights
Baby Blanket
Littlest Pet Shop Coralina Reefton & Aya Waterly
Baby Blanket
Monster High Frankenstein Blocks
Child’s Medium Plus (8-10) Little Mermaid Costume

6 Likes

My BOC has arrived and I’m very disappointed/happy!

-titular bag of crap
-pack of nice napkins, the ones that are almost like cloth? good for cleaning up after ribs
-can light LED mod kit
-goth Play-Doh
-baby blanket
-some kind of tiger toy that is also on the internet???
-CHEESE GRATER HELL YEAH PERFECT FOR MY PARM
-cheeky office plaque
-cheeky monkey
-touch lights
-two Phillips Hue blubs, which RULES because I was planning on buying some more on Black Friday

Oh, and just off camera… THE CULPRIT… looking disappointed because I was taking pictures of this crap instead of taking her for walkies

10 Likes

Not sure if this is the place to complain…I just played the cow, monkey, penguin game… Scored over 100 and it flashed off my phone screen so fast I was unable to see if I be win anything! Argh!!!

1 Like

Oh wow. That’s a story to tell for years. Who’s a good girl? Who got to ride in a police car? YOU DID!

Who’s a disgruntled puppy Doppelgänger?

Who wants the walkies??

1 Like