40% Off Woot! Shirt orders: November 26, 2021

BF40%_Blog_600x200

Friday, November 26

1. Stop by and browse a while…we know you’ll find designs you love!

2. Add any Woot! Shirt apparel to your cart. This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tanks, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. Enter code STUFFED at checkout.

4. Voila! We’ll drop the price by 40%. Hooray!

5. What are you waiting for? Get popular with these designs !

NOTE: If you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • Offer only applies to apparel items from the Woot! Shirt category. Apparel items from other Woot! categories (like Sports & Outdoors or Home) will NOT receive the discount
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items on Woot! Shirt such as posters, blankets, and totes
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 3000 shirts, we’re not stopping you!
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Minimum purchase of $15 required (cart subtotal must be $15 or more before the discount can be activated).
  • Offer valid from November 26, 2021 12:00 a.m. CT until November 26, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
1 Like

@Narfcake

For those who may have missed it above:

:arrow_right: DISCOUNT APPLIED AT CHECKOUT. :arrow_left:

If you don’t see the discount, that means you aren’t on the checkout page or you need to confirm your address at checkout and then let the page update.

Thank you and have a pleasant day.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

This is a great deal!!!

I’m thinking unisex 2xl zip hoodie but wondering if they shrink or run small. Anyone know?

I see the sizing stuff

I keep getting an error message saying that the code is invalid. Help! :weary:

I personally don’t find that they shrink if you don’t wash them on hot and don’t dry them. But they do have cotton in them and cotton always shrinks when you tumble dry it and stretches back out when you wear it…hello skinny jeans straight out of the dryer…

2 Likes

Coupon code not working. Only have three items all from Woot Shirt.

Do you see a button that says “Use this payment” or “Use this address”? If so, tap that and try again, pls.

1 Like

Keep getting “whoops! This coupon code didn’t work.

See my post above yours. Let me know if that works.

1 Like

I just bought 4 shirts and the code worked perfectly for me!

I just used the code without issue. Great deals!!!
Thank you Woot!

The coupon is only for the 40% off section, it doesn’t work in the derby. Perhaps that is why some folks can’t use it?

You can’t put shirts from the derby in your cart.

2 Likes

Is the a reason the coupon wont work on the shirt?

I have been trying for over an hour to purchase 8 t-shirts. I type in the code and it says it’s invalid or unavailable. Something along those lines. I’ve deleted everything out of my cart and painstakingly reloaded everything back in one by one. Still won’t accept the coupon code when I type it in. I’ve tried all upper case letters (as shown), and I’ve tried lower case letters. Nope. Apparently Woot! doesn’t want my money today.

I went back in after typing this blog and, of course, it worked. I don’t know what was any different but I am thankful it worked. So all is good now. I guess my advice would be to just keep trying over and over again. Eventually it might work!

1 Like

@wootybot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@wootybot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@wootybot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@wootybot quote

:left_speech_bubble: He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe. — Marcus Aurelius

@wootybot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it