Digital Crap on the App

I usually give up on monkey hop because I can’t get to the minimum. Thankful I didn’t this time!

1 Like

The BOC will be up to buy while supplies last. Then it’ll switch to a T-shirt that says (IIRC) something like “I miss the old Woot!”

Edit: Congrats on your win!

3 Likes

Cool, thanks!

1 Like

I got the BoC last weekend, so not eligible yet. Had to try anyway, and was offered one, then quickly disappointed by the usual painful can’t crap for 31 days message.

The Digital BoC Karma is not with me lately… Sigh! Seems I’ll have to fight for one in the next Woot-off. (Now… where did I leave that katana?

samurai rage GIF by Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

1 Like

There should be plenty available during the Holiday event:

I won but lost. No BOC for me.

1 Like

Ah! They are counting on tryptophan overload from the holiday turkeys to slow us down are they? Well, little do they realize that I know that most if not all meats have tryptophan in them. I’ll win at last! :smiley:

2 Likes

I also notice that all these events occur just after my TTHH coupon expires… What to buy, what to buy?

1 Like

The November crappening… there WILL be crap!

5 Likes

3 Likes

Today’s crap makes a perfect stocking stuffer! Thanks Woot!

2 Likes

More for the rest of you - I personally never cared for that “Sons of…” show (so, a bad start), and WE (here) now have several fewer “wordy” participants (subtracted from, and now a negative memory of, our past game-play “bubble” contexts).

Here’s to absent friends…

2 Likes

Are the games gone? I’ve only had it show up a couple times on my app the past few months… I was playing daily and then it disappeared from my app.

They moved them to the weekends only.

2 Likes

Nooooooo! How will I ever keep up my speed, agility and reasoning skills!?

2 Likes

It’s tough, but you’ll manage somehow.

2 Likes

Wait. What? you came to Woot! for that? :rofl:

2 Likes

The quality of education is proportional to the amount of money you paid. Bahaha. Sucka

3 Likes