(72 Count) AmazonBasics AA Alkaline Batteries

(72 Count) AmazonBasics AA Alkaline Batteries

2 Likes

These might last me for the rest of my life.

1 Like

In that case: Buy multiple sets to last several times longer?

3 Likes

One per customer, both batteries and lifetimes.

10 Likes

Purchased these about a week ago hopefully woot will honor price adjustment

1 Like

These are good for temporary use only, or for not important things. From my past experiences they leak acid and ruin everything. I got these on Xmas and put them on TV remotes, new toys, a vintage camera and other random stuff. EVERY single battery leaked and ruined the device after a couple weeks.

It’s a decent deal, but Buy at your own risk.

9 Likes

This comment is amazing :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

You must have gotten a bad set. I’ve used these for a while and they are just as good as name brand

3 Likes

I haven’t had them leak, but they definitely don’t last as long as the Duracells or even Kirkland brand I get from Costco.

1 Like

What altitude do you live at, if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

Ive been using this brand for a while. I use aaa in the garage for a Bluetooth thermometer. Lately they only last a few weeks. Switching back to name brand.

1 Like

Bought them anyway. And ive had them leak. Ruined a device.

1 Like

Yep, like a few others here, all of mine leaked. Every single one of 'em and I had to throw them all away.

1 Like

got these last time. Made my amazon remote die, contacted amazon got new remote and new batteries. Be careful because these may bust in your electronics

1 Like

From what I’ve read Amazon has switched manufacturers for their house brand batteries several times. This makes it difficult to get any idea of quality consistency. I’ve only purchased Amazons rechargeable varieties. Some have been good, some have been meh. None of them have lived up to Energizer or Eneloop performance. This is an instance of you get what you pay for. At this price from this brand don’t be surprised if you get burned… figuratively AND/OR literally.

1 Like

Mine arrived with only 24 in the box. Contacted support, we will see what happens.

Same here. I contacted CS and they refunded me the whole amount.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed

1 Like

Got my refund too. Super weird.

2 Likes

Possible that one Amazon warehouse has inventory mixed up or someone broke apart a multi-pack.

1 Like