$8 Tees When You Buy 2 or More: November 17 - November 20, 2021

logo_woot

Nov. 17 - 20, 2021

1. Add 2 OR MORE tees to your cart. At least 1 must be from our “$8 Tees When You Buy 2 or More!” sale.

2. Enter code FRIENDSGIVING at checkout.

3. Voila! We’ll drop the price automagically! Hooray!

4. NOTE: The discount will ONLY apply to the tees from the “$8 Tees When You Buy 2 or More!” sale.

5. What are you waiting for? Find your favorite two or more tees in our $8 Tees When You Buy 2 or More!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • Discount ONLY applies to the shirts featured in $8 Tees When You Buy 2 or More!
  • The discount is equal to 46.67%. TEES will be $8 after the discount is applied.
  • Your cart subtotal must be at a minimum of $30 BEFORE the coupon code will activate and drop the price. (Hint: 2 $15 tees = $30. Easy, right?) All shirts from Shirt.woot will contribute to hitting the cart minimum but the discount will only apply the shirts from this sale.
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items such as posters, blankets, and totes.
  • Offer is not stackable with any other promotion.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts, we’re not stopping you! Just remember that THE DISCOUNT WILL ONLY APPLY TO THE TEES IN THE $8 Tees When You Buy 2 or More SALE!
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Offer valid from November 17, 2021 at 12am CT until November 20, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.
2 Likes

Does the number next to the links refer to how many shirts there should be at said link?

No.

That number is the click count.

As far as the number of shirts available, this is from the mobile view of the sale page:

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

Thankoo

1 Like

Do we think additional (or different) shirts will be shown on the $8 page the next few days? Or will it be the same selection thru to Nov 20?

1 Like

I believe it’s the same selection.

1 Like