About Everything but Woot!

qazxswe, thanks for your reply too!

Hi there. Could you see if you have a link as shown in “Your Account”. You can change your name there then log out and back in on the forums. I’m told it should change.

10 Likes

Need a CTO?!?! I can summon Wajeremy but he’s not written code in so long I doubt that he can help.

As ThunderThighs pointed out, you can update this if you have the Wooter######### style name that was auto-generated for you. This 100% works (I know, unlike Wajeremy, I can write code and did write this code!). The page shown above by ThunderThighs is the only place where you can change your name. If you find some other spot, just ignore it :smiley: . I can write code, no one said I could write good code :smiley:

13 Likes

Beeler!!!

I want a penguin related subtitle by my name.

7 Likes

I didn’t intend to impugn your abilities.
It was a CTO-leaving-for-mother-Amazon-joke.

3 Likes

LOL I know, I’m slightly bashing Wajeremy as well :smiley: I really liked working for him but I also really like making fun of him :smiley:

And trust me, my colleagues regularly bash my coding ability, so you’d be in good company with them :smiley: :smiley:

10 Likes

How about a faux Australian accent?

4 Likes

Now that your username now says you’re an undercover penguin, does that mean you are no longer an undercover penguin?

5 Likes

Thank you very much—I am going to check it out now… I will let you know what happens!!

1 Like

I had to do it via the internet in the view desktop mode!! I was about to cry uncle and I thought, “What if I switch to desktop view” and I found it!!
Only problem was the first 3 names I picked out were already taken!! So I went with this—hey it’s better then “wooter########”! lol
Thanks again for everyone’s help :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Yay! Too bad LordDeathStarr was already taken. Which is the crazy one? The furbaby or mom? :smiley:

9 Likes

I will never tell :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I LOVE TACOS!

4 Likes

5 Likes

Did anyone else miss the autocorrect in today’s poll signing instead of singing?

2 Likes

Hopefully that’s our only error of the day.

laugh3

5 Likes

I was still President when I opened this account. What year did you join?

5 Likes

Toss computer and phone in trash. Problem over

1 Like

I wish woot would offer a few more options on hand-held thermometers

3 Likes

I just wanted to say I love the new space game and feel annoyed over the new monkey jump game but all is good😳

6 Likes