About Everything but Woot!

Welcome to Everything but Woot. This is the place where you can talk about almost anything. Feel free to play or start a game. Create a chat topic.

Just remember to keep things PG-13. Post guidelines apply in this section too.

What are you waiting for? Get going!

27 Likes

Do we have to keep things PG-13? Can I keep them PG instead, or do I have to interject random naked people into my posts?

28 Likes

Does anyone receiving emails, or shopping on this site, find it not funny? Actually, a bit irritating by the stupid talk? We’re not elementary children. I wouldn’t even visit this site except I have found several good deals. I haven’t received the items yet so I will see just how good the product is. Sigh.

22 Likes

Finally someone with a refined sense of humor around here. I knew it when I read your name tootncoot.

By the way…
com-resize

I just love Poupon everything.

57 Likes

Https:/ woots. com. Please tell me how to delete this app from my phone. It’s stupid and I don’t use it. I don’t need it taking up space I’m running out. It’s not listed in installed apps in play store but it put a short cut on my desktop. No uninstall. Not listed in my apps in settings. How do I do I delete this thing?

3 Likes

Is it a shortcut to the website?

14 Likes

@pattylove29 long-press the icon and it should give you an option to delete or swipe up to the trash can icon.

6 Likes

It’s the big 15th B’day for Woot, and what is being offered in Sports Equipment? Collagen!..Come on, people, if you want me to get excited and buy something, offer something worth buying…

10 Likes

Sorry, yesterday was Woot’s birthday. They had all kinds of things going on, then – 15-hour Twitch live stream with several Woot Lockers, George Takei in the forums, 15,000 bags of crap, 150 limited edition bags of crap, and a bunch of other stuff. Plus there were multiple smaller events throughout the week leading up to the actual birthday.

9 Likes

I disagree, myself I find it amusing since it’s so different than any of all the other sites with all the bull marketing.

15 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: [GAME] Ad-lib

I live here

4 Likes

Is there a way that I can change my username to something more interesting or am I stuck with the one that was randomly spit out for me?? I am a little technology challenged, but not as bad as some people I know! lol
Thank you :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I think so. I’ve had this username for close to 2 decades now so I’ve never tried to change it. Let’s ping a VolMod and see if you can get your LordDeathStarr nick.

@Narfcake is this possible?

9 Likes

We may need a CTO to figure this problem out.

6 Likes

Well, I thought there was. There was supposed to be but it looks like the feature was only partially developed - as in, incomplete. Now they’re saying it was never supposed to be there. So heck, I dunno. I want it. I may not get it.

8 Likes

Hello TT, I am a new Wooter & also tried to see if I could change my name. There is an option in our profile, but it says you can only update once “ever” so be sure…don’t know if that helps at all.
Would like to have my avatar appear, but am challenged as to how to make that happen. :blush:

5 Likes

Hi there. Yeah, that form is supposed to work but doesn’t. I’m being told it was never planned but we have a form? It’s frustrating.

Anyway, if you want your woot avatar:

UPDATE: There are two forms. One by Amazon that doesn’t work but they won’t let us take it away. And one that does work below your wooter name (see my post below with the screen shot).

8 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply, read through the post and follow up comments, sadly way above my pay grade. Am severely sleep deprived, maybe it will make sense later, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes