About Everything but Woot!

HeHeHe. I pictured a girl rolling into a bedroom tied up. That’s really hillarius.

I have to admit though, my thunder thighs look good as an adult. It’s in now. :grin:
All women look good with strong rounder thighs, also known as thunder thighs.

I purchased the woot tee shirt with the periodical table Helium on it. Because I giggle a lot. It came in and its one of my favorite shirts.

“HE HE HE”

4 Likes

Has anyone really gotten a good deal on the Woot daily mini game? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Well if you look at this thread, you can see some people who got great deals from the game (at one point or another):
Digital Crap on the App.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, @Froodyfrog .

Wow! There are people who get really high scores, but as I was afraid, there is no good prize/offer there. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Well, I mean, it’s the same deal for everybody regardless of the score (provided you earn enough), and they’re not sold out. (If they are, then you get offered the option to purchase a compensationary t-shirt.

The deal might not be relevant for you one day, but on another day, there may be an item which you REALLY wanted.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

Thanks again Froodyfrog :blue_heart:,

I understand, I do not doubt that there can be good prizes on some special occasion. I checked about 6 months on the forum and didn’t see any special ones.

2 Likes

16 posts were split to a new topic: Milkweed for Monarch Butterflies

Amazon gift card?

If you’re asking whether Amazon gift cards work on Woot, they do not. Sorry.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

I’m new as of today, I only got the app. Because I’m looking for a puppy,but can’t seam to find any, so how can I find it on this app ???

3 Likes

We have photos of lots of unimpressed pets (including dogs) if that helps:

Unimpressed Pets of Woot

3 Likes

I’ve seen lots of things for sale in my many years here at woot (over 11 I’m told) but I can’t say as I’ve ever seen a live animal as one of them.

Maybe Woot needs to hold an adoption clinic as part of one of their non-mischief weeks…

3 Likes

A few years back, I bought a bunch of catshirts. Alas, someone must have read cat,shirts.

8 Likes

Ah, yes. The famous “buy 9 shirts, get a free cat” promotion…

9 Likes

It might have been a dozen, actually.

5 Likes

She may be thinking this is woof.com

5 Likes

Back when they were doing the livestreamed Woot! Locker I believe a kid was temporarily in the box so technically someone could have bought him.

5 Likes

Pheasant. You are embarrassing.

Pheasant?

excited wings GIF

4 Likes

Why?

1 Like